[ Eating You Out ] SHIDOU RYUSEI

Shidou - pussy slapping, degrading, exhibitionism.

Shidou is someone who craves attention and is never ashamed of it; if he feels he isn't getting enough, he will yell out for the world to look at him.

That's when he has you pushed against the large windows of his luxurious apartment, the lights of the city sparkling beneath your gaze as your hot breath fogs up the glass. Your hands sticking onto the bare window as your tits get squished against the glass—legs spread for Shidou to settle (not so) comfortably and lick your pussy from the back.

"Gotta show the world what I have," he mutters huskily, firm and harshly fingers spreading your asscheeks apart for his mouth to cup you. His tongue flicks your clit sideways in quick motions, riling you up briefly before pulling away. "But what a dirty slut you are," he snickers, "y'like being exposed like that, don't you?" His large hand rubs your cunt before smacking it harshly.

Your shoulders shake as you shudder violently when his hand echoes another smack on your wetness—feeling the way your hole becomes even wetter by the second.

"Shhhiiiitttt, you really are a whore. Just look at how this cunt is drooling," he sings.

A series of quick, and short strokes of his tongue kissed your clit relentlessly. Shidou hooks a hand under your right knee, it makes you lose your balance for a brief moment, but you are quickly slammed into the window by his hand on your lower back. Your moans get louder—just as he likes them to be, you're not loud because you want to satisfy him, but it's because Shidou knew how to work his tongue and force your voice out into the world.

When he feels the way your hole tightens on the middle of his widely spread tongue, Shidou grins as an airy laugh ripples from his chest; he removes his mouth and replaces it with two fingers of his unoccupied hand. He zigzags them rapidly until your juices are running down his forearm, "messy little cunt," he snickers before landing a harsh smack on your pussy.