Our new story

It's as if on a blink of an eye school ended friends hugged and cried together hopping for the future to be bright and for them to meet one an other. _(n)_ and Masamune took photos and said their good byes to their closes friends. Today was the day _(n)_ had to prepare for her next stage in life.
Turning in to a Date. She won't be known as Amaya anymore . But as Date. _(n)_ Date. Wife of Masamune Date. The one eyed dragon and the new young CEO of the Date corporation.
" you better invite us okay!" "Yes we want to see you !!" Mhm!!" Kasuga, oichi, and tsuruhime said smiling at a now sniffing girl as she nodded happily "of course you guys are like my sisters !" They hugged each other tightly .

The boys on the other hand were just saying jokes and perverted things making their parents sweat drop.

Both groups soon stopped when they were asked for photos and United together as a big group . All put the peace sign smiling even kotaro to everyone's surprise . That was the last photo they took together .

--2 weeks later---
_(n)_ felt like throwing up she was shaking frighten while a wataboshi was being but on her head her hair was up tightly showing her beautiful doll face she stood up looking at the pure white shiromuku and smiled "..." " what's wrong ?" Her mother asked while fixing the the wataboshi " nothing...I'm just surprised this is happening ...it seems so soon.." "Well.. Masamunes family is really traditional and tradition is tradition. Even if it's hard for your father and me to let go you so fast. We must understand this." She said and stood up getting her daughters face smiling " we know you'll be happy. We are so proud of you _(n)_ ." Her mother said while keeping Her tears in. _(n)_ sniffed trying to keep her tears in but could she was happy her make up wasn't made yet " mama!" She hugged her mother tightly happily .

Date had an expressionless face while servants adjusted his black hakama shirt and gray hakama pants . Kojuro and _(n)_ dad tried to see which eyepatch would match while holding his black haori. Date was thinking if he had down the right decision he loved _(n)_ but he thought if he really deserve her. He snapped out when he felt his hair being pulled back and Kojuro began to place a charcoal gray eyepatch with a black dragon on it " alright son extend your arms "_(n)_ dad said smiling while holding the black haori. Date did as he was told and felt the light material being put on top of his hakama shirt that's when the nerves kicked in seeing himself dressed fully except for the zōri sandals. " my lord. I'm so proud of you ." Kojuro said smiling while the servants left to fix the reception on the ball room his estate had "uh..." Date couldn't say anything both Kojuro and seiji laughed smiling , if his father was here he thought would he be proud of what he had done...

Both bride and groom stood by each other on the Shinto shrine. The priest began to pray for them. They both looked at one an other blushing darkly. _(n)_ tried to keep her eyes open she felt like fainting her legs wouldn't stop shaking special went Masamune began to read the wedding vows. It was like a blink of an eye all she remembers was drinking the sake together and now they where on the reception.
_(n)_ wore a tsunakakushi on her head now along with a red kimono. She kept wondering how much her parents spend all of the outfits she was going to wear kimonos specially the wedding outfit wore the cheap they were really expensive . " don't die on me now ." She heard a voice said making her snap her head up blushing " don't fall drunk on me then." She replied smiling making her now husband smile back at her. Both look straight seeing only the closest of their family and friends in the giant hall. "Are you happy.?"he asked " hu? Of course I am idiot." She said smiling happily and waved at her cousin _(c/n)_ but sweat dropped seeing her wiggling her eyebrows at a now blushing Yukimura across from her . Date laughed lowly smiling.

After the cake cutting _(n)_ had changed to a light color kimono and Began to take photos with Masamune with everyone happily. Soon the after party arrive and she had to change to a western style brides dress making her look like a porcelain doll and that's when the big thing came.

"Excuse me." Everyone stopped talking and looked where the voice was heard _(n)_ blinked and saw Yukimura and motochika dragging date to the stage. " the groom would like to sing a special song to his bride ." Keiji smiled happily making date freeze and everyone clapped happily._(n)_ had a surprised expression with her cheeks turning red seeing date being push in front of everyone with a microphone on his hand. He froze seeing everyone staring at him and gaze a death glare to his 'friends' "come on Masamune ! Show and tell her how much she means to you !" Keiji said happily while everyone cheered . He trembled and brought the microphone close to his mouth and heard the music start. That's when the surprised came to everyone . Date Masmahne was singing and singing really good. _(n)_ eyes widen covering her mouth hearing. ( nakai-San singing his Dates seiyuu so it's pretty much Date being the one singing ( ' ▽ ' ) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay4ptbTbHhc)

_(n)_ began to cry happily seeing and hearing . She had achieve her life time goal now. Date now showed her one of his many talents well a hidden one everyone was so surprised and happy even Kojuro was crying while smiling seeing him ,he felt like a father finally seeing his son grow up.

After the many emotions that have past both the new bride and groom sat together on their house sofa dressed on their normal clothing quietly. They didn't know what to do. They didn't even open the gifts given to them. The only sound that was heard was the tv and their breathing . But both showed one thing. They showed happiness by the smiles on their faces.
________________
( ' ▽ ' )ノ reader chan is finally going to complete her weird journey !!