Sick Day- Peter Quill

It's an OC, but no backstory, just a name❤️

"Stella, I found a new song on the zune I think you really like!" Peter yelled as he opened the door to her bedroom. He stopped in his tracks once he saw her lying on her bed, pale as a ghost and a tired expression written over her face. "Oh, baby." He said softly.

"Hey." Her voice was weak as she looked at him with tired eyes.

"You don't look so hot..." He said as he placed the zune on her desk and sat down next to her on the bed.

"I think I'm sick."

"No shit."

She lightly hit him and he just laughed, placing his hand on her forehead. "Your on fire." He sighed. He gave her a half smile while, wiping away the hair from her face.

She just let out a groan. "Can you go get me some water or something?"

"Of course." He kissed the top of her head. She just smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"I love you."

"I love you to sicko." They both just laughed and he left the room, going to their medical bags to see if he could find anything.

"You get injured or something?" Rocket said as he walked past him, going towards the cockpit.

"It's for Stella, she's sick."

"Keep her away from me." Was all he said before walking away.

Peter just rolled his eyes and then went back to looking, he found some cold medicine thankfully and some Advil. He stuffed the items in his pocket, grabbed a bottle of water and then walked back to her bedroom. He opened the door and he saw her trying to get up. "Woah, hey! What are you doing?" He exclaimed as he grabbed her shoulders, gently forcing her back down.

"Look thank you for the water, but I don't wanna be a couch potato all day, what if something happens and we need to fight."

"You need to fight off this fever before you can fight anyone else, sweetheart." He pulled out the times from his pockets and placed them on her nightstand.

"Ugh." She just flopped back down onto the bed. "But you don't have to take care of me, you have more important things to do."

"Like what?" He asked as he opened the medicine bottle.

"Piloting your ship."

"Rocket is more than capable."

"What about...helping with repairs?"

"Rocket is also quite capable."

"Navigating."

"Gamora."

"Uh...you have to polish your blasters!"

He just looked at her perplexed and smiled. "Why are you trying to push me away?" He turned on the bed to face her fully. "I just wanna help."

"I know." She placed her hand in his and he gripped it tightly. "I just don't wanna be a burden."

Peter scoffed. "Baby, your not a burden. Your sick and I am amazing boyfriend." Stella rolled her eyes and smiled at him. He just wore a cheeky smirk. "So I'm gonna take of you."