Peter Parker

Y/N one shot

Random Days with Peter and Y/N
They both live in May's apartment, and they share a room

Monday
"Love? Do you know where my mask is?" Peter yelled as I stood in the living room, waiting for him to enter, but I didn't respond. "Babe? Are you home?" He asked again, but it sounded closer. "Y/N where are you..." He walked into the living room and stoped in his tracks, eyes widening as a dorky smile grew on his face.

I was of course standing in the middle of the living room with his mask on, staring at him, while giving him finger guns. I couldn't help but cackle under the mask. "I don't know where your mask is."

"Really? You haven't seen it?" He put his hands in his pockets, while laughing.

"Nope." I placed my hands on my hips and looked towards the distance.

He walked forward and grabbed my hips, pushing his body into mine. My hands instantly wrapped around his torso. "Your such a dork." He smirked before grabbing the bottom of the mask and lifting it just above my lips.

"Isn't it usually the other way around?" I joked as I squeezed him.

"It's whoever wears the mask love and you happen to be wearing it right now." He placed his lips on mine and I just smiled into the kiss, rubbing my hands up and down his back.

He cupped my face and kissed me with such a loving passion. "I could get used to this." I mumbled as he placed one hand behind the back of my neck as another traced down my back, holding me close.

"So could I." He kissed me again as he slowly started to dip me, slipping off the mask as I went farther down. "Your such a romantic man." I smiled.

"Oh you love it."

"You know I do." He kissed me again and brought me back up, till we were face to face, just staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you Peter."

"I love you to Y/N."

Wednesday

"Peter! Peter! I wanna try something!" I yelled as I ran into his bedroom. He was sitting on our bed, looking at me with curious eyes.

"What do you wanna do sweetheart?"

"This Tiktok trend!"

"I'm not dancing."

"It's not a dance. Just come down and trust me." He groaned and jumped out of the bed in front of me.

"What is this trend?

"Basically...it's like a booktok thing where a guy puts his hand on a door frame..."

His eyebrows furrowed, but a sly grin grew on his adorable face. "You want me to do that? Why? Do you think it's hot?"

"Very actually."

He just chuckled and I leaned against the door frame. He walked over to me and towered over my frame. I just looked up at him, already feeling my face feel hot. "Okay, so you just put your arm up and look down."

Without a second thought he placed his hand on the top of the door frame, the veins in his arms popping. He leaned down a little and looked at me with so much adoration in his eyes. My knees went weak and I grabbed the door frame to hold my self up. My face grew hot and I just looked at him, as a giddy laugh left my mouth.

"Is this right?" His voice seemed to drop a little bit as he leaned in farther towards me.

I swallowed hard. "Uh...I...yeah...your doing great." I mumbled, barley being able to form a sentence. Who knew it would actually be this hot, I mean I do have the sexiest boyfriend known to man kind.

"Anymore trends you wanna try out?" He asked, licking his lips before placing his lips on mine.

I kissed him back. "There's a couple more."

"Oh I can't wait."

Thursday

"Okay...so it's how many cups of flour?" I asked.

He looked down at his phone. "It says two cups."

"Thanks." I put in the two cups of flour into the bowl and got Peter to tell me the rest of the ingredients as he brought them to me. Such a sweetheart.

"We need some music babe." Peter said as he washed off his hands.

"I hundred percent agree." I grabbed my speaker and started to play some AC/DC.

"Oh I love led zeppelin." He yelled over the music and I just gave him a playful glare.

"Your an idiot!"

"Yeah but I'm your idiot!" He yelled back, cocky smile and all. We continued to bake and jam out to music and suddenly Abba started to play. Me and Peter's drug.

Lay all your love on me, began to play as me and Peter grabbed spoons to use as microphones.

"Don't go wasting your emotions" Peter sang towards me, making me laugh.

"Lay all your love on me!" We sang together. He grabbed my spoon and placed it on the counter, before grabbing my hand and spinning me around. We continued to dance like moron's, absolutely loving life without a care in the world.

Saturday

"Couldn't sleep?" I said as I rose from the bed, seeing Peter standing in front of the window with nothing but his boxers on.

"Yeah." He let out a sigh. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself, before walking over to him and hugging him from behind. He leaned his head against my shoulder. "Sorry if I woke you."

"It's fine. I missed your warmth." I smiled. Snuggling into his back.

"Come er." He motioned for me to move forward. I moved around him and he grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around both of us. His hands holding it in front of both of our bodies. I leaned my back against his chest. "Still miss my warmth." He teased, kissing my neck.

"Not as much...but I still miss it." I chuckled. He put his head on my head and hugged me closer.

"Your so cute." He mumbled.

I blushed at the compliment. He always knew just what to say to make me go weak. "So are you baby."

"I love you so much."

"I love you to sweetheart." 

I hope this was good! Thought it was really cute!! I hope you guys like it!

The Tiktok trend bit, I hope you guys liked it🤣❤️