Chapter Seven

Steve's Pov
Fuck I can't focus on a damn thing everything. I was either freaking out one minute or I was laughing with Robin even after getting beat up and babbling.

I was curled up in the bathroom stall across from Robin. I rubbed at my bruised eye looking up at the bathroom lights speaking.

"I think I might be in love with Trixie and like its not just because of our status she's just so." I groaned defeated slightly banging my head over th red stall. I felt tears brimming my eyes laughing out so suddenly I held my palms under my eyes.

"She cares and looks after me like I've always wanted in someone. Oh god what if I lose her!?" I exclaimed out the fear, my voice almost cracking keeping my hands pressed under my eyes further the tears still leaving me non-stop.

"Are you crying! Why would you lose her dude? She's like obsessed with you. I don't think any girl would get involved with monsters and stuff. Her scent is all over you. Even when you leave  the room her eyes are following you. She's obsessed." I kept crying exhaling suddenly laughing even more staring at the ceiling.

"She's jealous of you and think we are dating." I wasn't sure if my laughter was from fear or from the drugs but Robin's next words had me a little surprised.

"She's knows I'm gay.. Well now you do too. You both are insane." She cracks a smile at me. I found my eyes fluttering for a moment. I could hear my heartbeat pounding through my ears. I slowly scooted sitting next to her.

"Hey you are still my friend." I dropped my voice down so that she wasn't thinking I waa judging her. I cracked a smile placing my hand over her shoulder squeezing at it a couple times. She tilted her head looking at me with softness.

"Then she doesn't have to worry Steve you are just a friend. I'm glad you two are finally together you stupid omega." I rolled my eyes playfully sliding my arms to hug at my knees speaking in a daze.  "I got beat by Russian spies and I feel like I'm going to die."

"Yeah me too."

_________________________________

Trixie's Pov
My heart felt like it was rushing through my eardrums. My alpha wasn't being quiet and frantic causing inner tensions within myself. This night was fucking torture and a terror in a horror movie.

This is what I get for liking Steve Harrington. I'm now apart of this whole group.

I had rushed over to Steve quickly cupping at his face causing him to wince weakly grabbing at my hands. "Hey tender." He whined shifting his eyes to look at me.

"I was so worried about you. why is everything you do stupid?" I hissed out. He shifted his eyes around like he was avoiding my eyes. He kept holding at my hands I didn't let him speak anymore leaning in. I press a tender kiss to his lips being careful of the cut and bruise under his eye.

He seemed to grow quiet melting into the kiss moving his swollen lips with my own.

"Finally." I pulled away looking at him, tears brimming at the corner of my eyes. My alpha was pleased and happy.

"I didn't want you going in that elevator. I wanted it to be me. why do you have to be a mama bear to this bad ass kids?" Dustin had let out a loud hey in the protest. Steve just exhaled for a moment. It looked like he had been crying he had been through too much.

"Because I am the babysitter?" It was stated more like a question then anything. I rolled my eyes letting his face up. He had pulled my jacket he was wearing closer to him trying to hide the fact that his cheeks were flamed a high red in  the process.

Did I want to know how the rest of this night was going? No I did not yet we were the older kids and we had protect them. From Russian spies, and monsters and experiments all while being worried about our changing bodies of our second gender. What a world  we live in.

I felt Steve had moved his hand dropping it down to lace into my own moving closer to me resting his head on my shoulder blade. "Thank for caring about me alpha." I smiled weakly pressing my lips to his temple speaking in a soft tone. I could hear the inner hum and purr within him.

"You are very welcome. Now its not the best time to be asking you this but will you go out with me?"

"Is that even a question to ask? Hell yeah I will."