no humanity Lizzie

user45918052 When Lizzie is trying to bring back hope's humanity she lose hers where she becomes a demon Lizzie doesn't go around killing people only because to prove to hope that I'm better than you please

---

Lizzie and Hope are in a hotel room where Hope is touring Aurora. hope was just sitting back and saying watching while Lizzie was watching closer up and standing up. not liking the idea of what they are doing to Aurora. 

"Whatever you have in mind I don't want to do it," Lizzie tells Hope. hopeful the tribrid with no humanity won't make her do something more to Aurora. "she stuffing hope,"

"so were you. don't worry you're plan is almost over. because that is about to change" Hope says getting off the chair she was sitting in and breaking off a bit of wood. for Lizzie to use it to kill Aurora. with the price of wood in her hand Hope walks over to Lizzie with her hand out. "maybe you will be less judgmental when you got blood on your hands too."

"screw you, I won't do it," Lizzie says backing away from hope.

"the sire bonds say otherwise, kill her," Hope says handing off the stack to Lizzie. while Lizzie takes a bit at the same time not wanting to do what Hope wants her to do. Lizzie turns around to face Aurora with the stake up in the air.

"Can you hear me? buried that's the stake in her heart, I command you,"

"Hope, please we we're friends. we are friends. as much as I hate what you're doing right now, I still love you" Lizzie says trying to be a voice of reason for hope right and not make her do this.

"Then prove it, kill her" Hope said not caring about anything Lizzie said to her right now. and with that, Lizzie raised her hand at the stake so that  Aurora could finish the job she didn't what to do. Lizzie drops her hand down with the stake into Aurora's heart.

but by doing so something in Lizzie's way has well. her humanity well with it. Before Hope could see what happened with Lizzie losing her humanity she used her vam speed to behind Hope and break her neck. before leaving hope there.

After Lizzie is out of the hotel Lizzie turns to look back making sure Hope hasn't woken up from her neck being snacked. with her being a tribrid not know try fast she will recover from what happened to her. but for the most part, walking out of there not caring about anything.

but the one thing on her mind is that she wants to prove a point to hope. the point is that if you have your humanity off you don't need to go and kill people because you can and don't care about anything right now. but not thinking of the fact with hope not caring about what Lizzie is trying to prove right now with her humanity being off as well.

Lizzie is just walking down the street wondering where she is going to be going now and not having a place she wants to go now.  does she want to be found by her friends who will try to bring her humanity back? does she want it back on, knowing she going to have to deal with the fact she just killed someone? it wasn't her fault it was the sire bound that made her kill someone, hope fault. but at the end of the day, it was still done by her hand. She killed someone.

Lizzie stopped at a bus stop and waited for the bus to get there not bothering to look and see where the bus is going to be going. Lizzie sat there for about five minutes before the bus got there. with Lizzie looking up to see where the bus was going before getting in. New York City.

after the bus ride there Lizzie gets off the bus before going to find a hotel for the night. she finds a five-star hotel and compulsion her way to a free room for as long as she wants to stay there. so if that is out of the way she knows she going to have to get some food for herself so she goes out and of her new hotel to see if she could find someone to eat but not kill them.

Lizzie walks around the city for like an hour before finding someone who is by themself with no one around them. making Lizzie walk over to the guy making sure not to give them a reason to run away from her coming out of nowhere.  with Lizzie also needed to think about how to get the guy away from where someone could walk in on her feeding from the guy.

"Hey, how are you doing," Lizzie said to the guy coming in from behind him putting on her best sweet and innocent voice she could play out.

"un, hi," the random guy says back not sure what he should say back to someone just coming up to him. with the fact he doesn't know what she wanted from him.

"I'm new to town could you show me around the city please" Lizzie says just hoping she doesn't need to use her compulsion yet on him. 

"no I mean I don't know you and you don't know me and I have somewhere I need to be soon," the guy explains to Lizzie trying to be as nice as he can be telling her to leave him alone e does not talk to people he does not know.

 "I think you should change your mind," Lizzie compelled him to listen to what she wanted him to do. wanting to eat someone and this dude being by himself, in her head, she didn't have time to be nice to him any more than she had been tonight.

"yeah okay, I will take you," the guy agreed with Lizzie and started to walk away to show her around the city they were in. They were walking for ten minutes before Lizzie pulled the guy in an ally way making them stop moving. "I thought you wanted me to show you around the city,"

"no, I just wanted something to eat," Lizzie tells the random guy before showing them her vampire's face sinking her fangs in his neck and starting to drink his blood. after almost killing him Lizzie feeds him some of her blood healing him up. and compel him again to forget what just happened to him.

before the guy walks out of the alleyway Lizzie pulls him in and him not remember how he got there. with Lizzie using her vamp speed to go back to her hotel without the guy seeing her there.

---

Hope woke up in the hotel room about 20 minutes after Lizzie snapped her neck. She sat up to see that Lizzie did kill Aurora but then after that, she seemed to of killed Hope. with hope not knowing how Lizzie could kill her because of the sire bond. but with that, some feelings started to come back to her like betrayal and the hurt that comes with that betrayal.

hope looks outside to see if she can work out how long Lizzie left her. and if she will be reach her before she is already out the town. she leaves the hotel to see if she will smell where Lizzie when. hope walks where she can smell where Lizzie went. she makes her way to a bus stop where the smell of Lizzie stops. 

hope looks at the bus timetable and sees the last one is to New York City. So Hope walks back into the hotel and packs up all of the things she has there before checking out of the hotel to start to make her way to New York City to go after Lizzie for the fact she made her feel things again. but to the point where her humanity is back on.

---

author note: after the sense in the show I didn't know how to write it I think it is going to have one or two more parts left in the story. so I can work out how I am going to write this more. but I think what I have written is good. sorry for taking so long to write this part of the story. please let me know what you think of this story.