Christmas

this story is basically just Hope and Lizzie's first Christmas together but here is the thing Hope does celebrate the holiday. so Lizzie tries to make Hope do things for the holiday to make her like Christmas again.

---

hope was sitting in her dorm room not in the mood to do anything for Christmas. it's just that she hasn't celebrated the holiday since her parent passed away when she was 15 years old.  but this year she had a girlfriend who loved Christmas. And wanted to spend the holiday with her girlfriend.

Lizzie was walking around the school looking for her girlfriend. not finding hope anywhere in people in the school. so with that, Lizzie walked outside seeing if her girlfriend was out there. but of course, the one place she didn't check was where her girlfriend was. probably should have checked her dorm first. 

after Lizzie checked all over the school grounds for hope she realised she was still yet to check her room. so with that realise out of the way Lizzie runs to Hope's dorm room to see if she is there. Lizzie knocks on her door to see if hope is there. after waiting for a minute Hope comes out of her room to see who is out her door.

hope looks at Lizzie with a small smile on her face. Hope opened the door more for Lizzie to come into her room. which Lizzie does with no questions asked. Lizzie sits down on Hope's bed watching to see what Hope does next. also took the time to look around Hope's room to see if it looked like any other time of year nothing in there for Christmas celebrated.

Hope joins Lizzie on the bed by sitting next to her. seeing what she was looking at in her room. or I guess you say lack of something in her room. Lizzie turned to look at Hope about to question her on different things of what she viewed as wrong in her room. making Hope look away from Lizzie knowing what was about to happen. That's why Hope tried to spend most of their time together in Lizzie's room or anywhere other an her room. and yet it lets Lizzie in her room today forget about what would happen otherwise.

"Hope what is up with your room"

"nothing at all"

"why is it not decoration at all,"

"I don't see the point in putting things up only I and you mostly will see and just have to take them again after having them up for a month," Hope tried to explain to Lizzie the reason why but knowing full will Lizzie was not going to like that answer.

" what do you mean, I have my room done up,"

"yes when you celebrate Christmas a lot more than I do"

"you don't celebrate Christmas," Lizzie questioned Hope wanting to know what Hope meant by that.

"not really, for me the holiday is just a remember of all that I have lost. all the family members that are not with me till this day." Hope said making Lizzie realise why Hope doesn't celebrate Christmas. but also having it so she wanted to see if she could make Hope enjoy the holiday again.

" what if you tried to enjoy what you have and not think about what you have lost could that help," Lizzie asked hope.

---

hope and Lizzie were out in the common room sitting down trying to enjoy a hot chocolate together. hope to find being with Lizzie makes the holiday more enjoyable for her. but the part of the loss is still there. but Hope is just trying to do what Lizzie wants to try and keep her happy for the holiday. so in other words hope will make it out like she is enjoying herself. till she does hopefully that will be soon for her.