Im ready!

Me and TB gladly walked to school and we gazed at the front door before we came in. " ready?" "Im ready!" We walked through the glass doors and the next things we heard were the endless chit-chatter of other students. " sure is loud in here.." I said nervously (I'm not a fan of crowds) We walked to our lockers that had put names on them. " woah.. so clean and shiny.." TB said as he stared at the glimmering lockers. Once I put my things in, I turned around and the next thing I saw was a girl with red hair and grey streaks on her fringe. She made me jump. " AH.." " Sorry to startle you! Im Pin! Aren't you two new here?" "Yes" we replied " Im Golf Ball and this is Tennis Ball!" The bell rang while me and TB introduced ourselves. " Well see you 'round Pin!"
(Pins pov)
They looked nice! As I walked to class, I saw my new friends in front of the class introducing themselves. I feel good for them.. why? Never mind that the teacher is speaking I should listen
(TB's pov)
That felt good.. Oop the teachers talking. I think their name is  Four. At least that's what people call them. "OK CLASS! I have an announcement. When all of you turn 16 you will have dreams about your soulmate! I understand most of you have your birthday in a few days. Some of you may not and that's ok! You'll still be able to find out!" The teacher said. Wait. My birthday is tomorrow! YES YES YES YES! I mouthed me cheering in class. Luckily, nobody looked.

GB's pov
Tennnis ball and my birthday are tomorrow .. I hope we ar- ARNET* soulmates !