Im still thinking..

The dream I had.. it makes me shudder to just think about it. If I told tb, he would be worried and I hate to see him worried.The tension..
Oh well .. I'm going to class..

I felt my eyes having bags and my bags having bags. After what happened, I just wanna cuddle up with TB and he kisses me.. BLEH OH DAM WHAT AM I THINKING..! Never mind that, I'm almost late for class!
——-———________________________
As I walked in , I heard footsteps.
Really.. slow footsteps. Then, leafy walked in the room with her hair messed up and she looked like she ran a mile without stopping. Then, she thumped on her chair and all eyes pointed at her. ' BANG |BANG'. Four banged on his desk in anger but quickly calmed down as he got the classes attention. "Ok class! Today we will be doing -blah blah blah" I was too tired to listen and my head was hurting so that made it even worse. ' ring ring'. The noisy bell rang and I could FINALLY get out of this KINGDOM OF BOREDOM. I went to my locker and then I saw a familiar face.
A 'not nice' familiar face.
" Hey GolfBall.. fancy seeing u here. How is your nerd friend?" It was 8 Ball.
8 ball was a rival in GBs old school. They never get along .
" 8 ball , can y-you be quiet! I've had a rough day!" He looked at me with a smug grin. I know that face. He found an opportunity. I slowly backed away..
(8 balls pov)
The little nerd dosent know what's coming. "Oh poor you, I have something that will help!" She looked at me with a confused but scared frown.
Then, I swung my arm across her face. "THAT WILL TREAT YA!" I then ran away to my locker on the other side of the hall to my locker and gave a smug giggle.
(Tennis ball pov)
Oh god where is GB.. I haven't seen her all morning. I ran to her locker and saw her sitting on the floor with a bruise and a tear forming in her eye. " Golf ball, are you ok? What happened earlie~" " It's 8 ball.. he is being a jerk as usual.." She then stood up on her shaky legs. She then turned around to her locker and proceeded to put her books away. "Anything wrong here?" A squeaky voice hurt my ears and I turned around to see X. One of the other teachers. "8 Ball said you hurt him, golf ball! You will get a detention for 1 day after school!"
I was shocked and looked at her in disbelief. This was all 8Ball...
(Golf ball pov)
"B-But I.. I didn't.." I heard my voice shake and a tear form in my eye. I didn't do anything! It's 8 ball that punched me!My heart dropped to my stomach and I said " I did nothing! 8 ball punched me!" "Well that's just what he says!See you at detention tomorrow" and then X just walked off..
Why me.. 

I ran off.
HEY GUYS ! Do i still have short chapters.. anyways THIS IS MEANT TO BE A CLIFFHANGER ! I don't mean to make you mad I just want suspense. C u!
AMIRA-