CHAPTER 2

KHALIL'S POV:

Hi Im Khalil and yes I know Irvine,We used a machine back then to forget each other but little did she know I still remember everything.I miss her so I did my plan to get her back again.I enrolled to her school and get her course so I can watch and protect her everyday.

Araw araw ko siyang sinusubaybayan tawagin niyo nakong stalker but i want to keep my eyes on her.I don't want to make that same mistake again.

Nakasabay ko siya sa jeep kanina and then I act like Im asleep.

"huhu kuya naman ang bigat ng ulo mo,pasalamat ka pogi ka kaya titiisin ko kabigatan mo."rinig kong bulong niya I smile in pain I wanna cry I miss her voice,her sweet angelic voice.

I went to directly to our classroom,suddenly the professor let me sit beside her.Pinakilala ko ang sarili ko sakanya at iniabot ang kamay ko.She reaches it but then she collapsed on the floor.Tinakbo ko agad siya sa clinic.What just happened?

Binantayan ko siya hanggang siya'y magising.I stared at her beautiful face I remember the past us just enjoying our relationship.Unti unting bumagsak ang luha ko.

"Im sorry Irvine if I let you do it,Im sorry I forced you to remove all our memories together. I just want to protect you that time."

"Irvine I miss you,gusto ko mang sabihin sayo ang lahat di pa ito ang tamang panahon para malaman mo ito."mangiyakngiyak kong sabi.

She suddenly woke up kaya pinunasan ko ang luha ko.I ask her if shes now ok and she said yes so we went directly in our class.Our class ended and she already got home.

"I will do my best to win you back Irvine." I said while looking at her.

Im currently at my lab investigating what happened to her that morning.

Yes im a scientist i kept my secret and pretend as a student.Well Irvine lost her memories because of the machine and also because of the accident,Irvine is also a scientist we already graduated her parents already died and she's leaving alone.

"Found it!" So what she experience was her ang  flashbacks.Shes getting her flasback about us in the past.Im having hope.

"Malapit na Irvine,malapit na mahal ko." Saad ko habang hawak hawak ang kwintas na ibinigay niya noon.

Magsasama din tayo,Irvine and if it happen I wont let you go again.