CH 19 AE RAAT THAM ZARA✨❤️‍🔥

Listen to song above mentioned ✨💫

Next morning

Everyone was packing things as they has to go back to their house.

They all were standing in parking area near their cars just then VK came and hugged Krish. She also reciprocated the hug and vish said in her ear.

VK -- I'll be back soon Krish.

And she broke the hug sat in her car smiling evily and left from there.

Krish looked at her in confusion but before she can think something haseena came to her and they also left.

All this time Krish was just silent and thinking about something haseena was noticing all this.

HM -- Krish kya hua hai.

KS came back from her trance

KS -- Hasi hume na vish ki baato ko sunke ajeeb sa lag raha hai.

HM -- Kya kaha usne.

KS -- Usne kaha I'll be back soon.

HM -- Aap jyada soch rahi hai uske kehne ka matlab ye hoga ki vo phirse milengi hume. Choriye na tension mat lijiye aap.

Krish hummed and focused on road still having thousand questions roaming in her mind.

Suddenly their car stopped in middle of road.

HM -- Kya hua Krish car kyu rok di aapne.

KS -- Are hasi humne nahi roki hai shayd kuch kharab hogya hai hum dekhte hai aap andar rahiye. She goes to check the car. Haseena also comes out to help her.

They were checking the car just then lighting strike due to which haseena feared and hugged Krish and rain started haseena felt the rain drops on her so she spreads her arm and twirls

KS was watching this and adoring her lady love just then she remembered that haseena might catch cold due to this.

KS -- Hasi chaliye yaha se Sardi lag jayegi aapko.

But HM didn't listened to her instead she grabs her hand.

HM -- Enjoy kijiye ise kitna khoobsurat pal hai ye

They were looking at each other's eyes and starts coming closer Krish grabs her by her waist and haseena put her arms around her neck now there is no space for air to pass between them and finally their lips touched. Krish pulls her waist deepening the kiss. The kiss was full of passion devouring each other mouths while their lips moving in perfect sync and tongues were dancing together. They broke the kiss due to lack of breath but after sometime haseena kissed her again as if not feeling satisfied from the first one. This time the kiss was wild and rough haseena bites krish's lips making it bleed and enters in her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth. They broke this kiss after 10 mins and joined their forehead while breathing heavily.

KS -- Aap itni bold hai hume aaj pata chala. (Breathing heavily)

HM -- Mauka hi aaj mila hume (breathing heavily)

KS -- Acha chaliye ab yaha se kahi chalte hai warna thand lag jayegi.

HM -- Par ghar mai sab pareshan honge. Or abhi to koi lene bhi nahi aa sakta hume itni tez barish mai aap call karke bata dijiye kisi ko.

KS -- ji theek hai she calls PS and told them about the situation. PS said that she'll send someone but Krish refused saying that they'll stay at nearby lounge for a night.

They goes to a nearby lounge (obviously after collecting their bags from car). Ask for a room. They got into the room.

KS -- Hasi aap washroom mai change kar lijiye hum bahar kar lete hai.

HM hummed and takes her clothes and goes to washroom.

It was already night and the rain is also not stopping. They ordered some food after finishing their food they goes to a small balcony that was in their room

 They ordered some food after finishing their food they goes to a small balcony that was in their room

Krish first settled in sofa cum bed and then haseena sits in her lap keeping her head in her chest. KS covers them with a not so fat not so thin blanket. Krish held her hand and intervenes the fingers they were talking about their childhood,their school life and their silly mistakes they did it was like they never wanted to end this night if they could they would've stopped the time and stayed like this for eternity and more.

The rain stopped till now and the sky was also getting clear showing a crescent moon in itself. As if moon and stars want to witness their love that's why they pleaded rain to stop so that they can also witness what true love looks like. What it looks like to be madly in love with a person. How it feels to be in arms of your loved ones.

Now Kareena was silently gazing the moon while being at peace now they know what is peace. They realised that not everytime talking with your partner is needed in a relationship sometime you just have to stay quite be at eachother's arm and just feel the peace. They slept in eachother's arm feeling solace and knowing that they are protected with each other.

A short yet a good part✨
(Atleast in my opinion)

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Waiting for your response ✨

---A.R.🖤💫