CH 26 KAREENA🥀

KS was standing in her balcony and gazing the sky that was dark and only stars were visible. Moon wasn't present there.

KS -- Hasi aapke bina hum is Aasman ki tarah hai jisme taare to hai par abhi bhi andhero se ghira hua hai kyuki Chand nahi hai. She wipes alone tear that escaped.

PS comes in her room with a plate and goes to her.

PS -- Krish beta kuch khalo tabiyat theek nahi hai tumhari.

KS -- Amma hum kaise kuch kha sakte hai jab humari hasi musibat mai hai.

PS -- Kuch khalo fir haseena ko dhundhe ke liye takat bhi to chaiye na.

She made KS sit and make her eat.

KS -- Bas Amma ab humara man nahi hai.

PS places the plate on side table. And KS lays on her lap.

KS -- Amma kahi hogi hasi or kis haal mai hogi vo kuch khaya bhi hoga unhone. Kahi unhe...unhe ku....kuch ho...to...nahi..ga..gaya.... (In a cracking voice)

PS -- Sshhh shant hojao hume pata haseena bohut himmatwar or akalmand ladki hai vo bilkul theek hogi. Caressing her hair

KS -- Hum nahi reh payenge unke bina. She snuggles more in her lap pressing her sobs.

PS gave KS medicine and left there making her sleep. But KS didn't slept she was awake and keeps thinking about haseena. KS calls Billu asking for some clue but he got nothing

KS -- Ama bille ek kaam nahi horaha hai tumse aalsi hote ja rahe ho tum.

B -- Madam mai haseena madam ko dhundne ki koshish kar raha ho or vish ke bare mai bhi pata laga raha ho par kuch pata hi nahi chal raha hai jaise hi kuch pata chalega mai aapko inform karunga.

KS -- Theek hai lekin subah tak humare pass saboot hona chaiye samjhe. And cuts call

After sometime she slept due to effect of medicine.

🧡🧡🧡🧡

Next morning

KS woke up with a jerk and she was sweating badly seems like she had saw a bad dream. She starts finding her asthama pump but couldn't get it. She was struggling for breath that's when MJ came and saw her condition he gave her asthama pump and she inhales the medicine.

MJ -- Krish theek ho beta. (patting her back)

KS -- Dad hum theek hai par police ne kuch bataya haseena ji kaha hai kaisi hai kuch pata chala kya.

MJ -- Pata chal jayega sab lage hai usi Mai tum abhi fresh hokar niche aao. Lefts from there.

KS goes to washroom comes back and sits in dining table but wasn't eating anything her phone rang and Billy's name flashed on screen. She quickly picks up the call.

KS -- Ha bolo kuch pata chala.

B -- Mere network se pata chala hai ki vo aapke company ke piche Wale Khali godown mai usne haseena madam ko rakha.

KS -- Dekho bille agar khabar galat Hui to tumhe pata haina hum kya karenge.

B -- Madam Billu the spy ka network kabhi Galat khabar nahi deta.

KS -- Theek hai iska inaam mil jayega tumko chalo rakho ab.

KS cuts the grabs her bike key and move towards the address. PS and MJ tried stopping her but she didn't listened to anyone. Cheetosh and rajshri also followed her.

OTHER SIDE

Haseena was tied in chair and VK was standing in front of her some goons were also there.

HM opened her eyes slowly and tries to move but was failed she then remembered the flashback of what happened there.

Flashback start

Krish left outside to find network and haseena was standing there alone she heard someone's footsteps coming towards her but before she can react anything someone made her unconscious.

Flashback end.

HM -- Kholo hume yaha kyu baandh rakha hai.

VK -- Shhh haseena chup ekdam bilkul aawaz nahi karogi tum.

HM -- Kyu baandh rakha hai hume.

VK -- Teri wajah se Mera krish mujhse door hogya hai Krish ne mera proposal accept nahi kiya kyuki use tujhse pyaar hai. Ab tu hi nahi rahegi to vo meri hi hogi.

HM smiled a little -- Vish tum pyar ka matlab kabhi nahi samjh paaogi kyuki tumhare pass dil hi nahi hai pyaar ka matlab to chahna hota hai uska pyar hume mile ya na mile vo to kismat ka khel hai.

VK -- Chup ho ja tu Varna yahi maar dungi tujhe.

HM -- Tum hume marogi tum apni khair manao ab tak to Krish ne hume dhundh bhi kiya hoga bas aati hi hogi vo. (with a smirk)

KS 's side

She parked her bike a little way from the godown and walked tiptoed to godown obviously after knocking some saste gunde.

HM 's side.

VK held the gun on her forehead thinking that HM might get scared of this but instead she smirked.

VK -- Rassi jal gayi par akad nahi gayi.

HM -- Tumhara samay khatam hone wala hai vishaka.

VK was going to press the trigger but in next moment she was laying on ground.

KS came there on time and and kicked VK hard

KS -- Sochna bhi mat ye karne ki warna tumhare ingi hatho ko ukhad denge hum (loud voice)

VK flinched a little seeing her bloodshot eyes and hearing her loud voice. But she ordered her saste gunde to fight with KS

And with in a minute everyone was laying on ground wincing in pain.

KS goes to HM and unties her.

KS -- Hasi maaf kar dijiye hume aapko akele chor kar hum aagye the waha humari wajah se aapki ye halat Hui hai.

Rajshri and cheetosh also reached while SM told police to get there as soon as possible.

VK was standing there with goons around her. She ordered one of goon and he hit hard on KS's back but she didn't flinched she gave him a hard punch on his face making him fall till that time haseena was fre from ropes she also stood fighting with goons. A goon was going to hit KS but HM kicked him and he fell. VK now was fuming in anger she threw a knife towards HM and KS saw it. Before the knife could hurt HM. KS held in on her hand stopping it on perfect time. And her hands starts bleeding she took the knife in another hand.

HM -- Krishh

KS -- Kuch nahi hua hai hume

KS looks towards VK and says -- Kya chaiye tumhe batao kyu kar rahi ho ye sab kyu kidnap kiya humari hasi ko. 

VK -- Tum tum chaiye mujhe. Tum mere hojao bas yahi chahti hoon mai. Chor do is haseena ko mere sath ek nayi duniya basao tum.

KS -- Kabhi bhi nahi ho sakta ye hum haseena ke hai or unhi ke rahenge marte dum Tak.

VK takes gun from her back and points at haseena.

VK -- Krish dekho agar tum mujhe mana karogi to ise yahi mar dungi

KS -- Na..nahi tum Aisa kuch nahi karogi gun niche karo.

Mishri came from back and held her hand but VK fired a bullet and in next moment HM was laying on ground all drenched in blood the bullet was shot in the upper side of her forehead.

KS -- Hasii (Tears flowed from her eyes).

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow ✨
Press the 🌟 button
Waiting for your response 💫

——A.R.🖤💫