Twenty-Eight

Malycia's pov

I was nervous but sure of myself while walking towards Shownu's office. When we came in, I was greeted by a red haired beauty that smiled widely at me. 

Chae : Hi there Sweetheart !

Me : Hi Mommy Cherry 

I chuckled playfully and sat in front of Shownu's desk. 

Shownu : Ready to sign papers ? 

Me : Yes. Also… tomorrow I want to go shopping for that wedding dress… and the bridesmaids dresses… 

Chae : I can't wait to do it ! Will Chankyun come with us ? 

Me : How do you know I asked him ? 

I raised an eyebrow as she smiled. 

Chae : I just know you too well now…

I smiled and blushed then looked at Shownu. 

Me : Give me these damn papers… and let's schedule a date for the funerals… did… did they find…bodies ? 

Shownu sighed. 

Shownu : No… 

I frowned, how the fuck was it possible, even in an explosion, there was supposed to be remains of bones… something wasn't right… maybe the culprits took them away in some way or… were the boys even inside ? I was overthinking this .. but my guts were telling me that something was not right.

Me : That's… unusual…

Wonho : We will find out why soon enough… 

Shownu seemed surprised by the affirmation but said nothing. He gave me a pen and presented some paperwork to me.

I don't know how long it took to fill all these forms, but I was exhausted by the end of it. Forms for the company, forms for my brother's death and forms for the other boys… it pained me to have to fill these, they had no families that wanted to have anything to do with this so my name was on all their wills and whatnot. When I put the oen down, I was shaking slightly and had issues containing my tears, but I took a deep breath just as someone knocked on the door. 

I turned around to see Hyungwon get inside the office. 

Hyungwon : Hey… Changkyun told me that you wanted to see me… 

Me : Hmm… yes… 

I looked at Wonho, then at Chae and Shownu before getting up and leaving the room, taking Hyungwon's hand in mine to pull him behind me. 

Me : Let's go somewhere private… 

Hyungwon : … Is my room ok ? The others might hear us if we use the living room or other commune rooms…

I nodded and let him lead the way. I noticed he was blushing when he passed me but said nothing. I was wondering why he was so shy toward me, but remembered he was an introvert, just like Changkyun… We soon got to his room and I got inside, aiming at the bed directly. I let myself fall on the mattress and sighed then looked at Hyungwon.

Me : Don' t stand there.. I won't bite you… unless you ask for it. 

He blushed deeply and looked away. I stared at him for a moment then tapped the bed so he would join me. He came towards me after hesitating and sat down. 

Me : Kyun told me you… might know some people that would do great at…hmm… investigatin the explosion that… killed Ateez. He frowned at the name I used and I sighed.