•Chapter 2•

°Chris' pov°

I finally made it home. I walked to the door & slowly opened it. When I fully opened the door, I saw my mother & Elizabeth, one of my older sisters, talking. I started to get a little nervous. They both then looked to my direction. Elizabeth was happy to see me. She ran to me & hugged me. “You were gone for so long!!” She whined as she hugging me tighter.

I smiled then looked at my mother. She had her arms crossed & shot a mad glare at me. I felt more nervous. Eliza broke the hug but still had her hands on my shoulders.
I tried to focus on my sister but with mom staring at me, I just feel nervous & uncomfortable. Even if I don't look at her I can still feel her staring at me.

“Elizabeth, Sweetie, Do you mind checking on your father for me?” My mother asked Eli with a sweet voice. “Of course mommy!” Sister replied then walked to the basement, where dad likes to hang out by himself. After Beth was out of sight, mother walked towards me & slapped me across the face with the back of her hand.

“I told you to be back by 4:35 it's 5:10.” She grabbed my wrist tightly. “Don't disobey me again, Understand?” I nodded. She let me go & walked away. I placed my hand on my cheek, the one she slapped & let my tears fall. I ran to my room & went to the bathroom then sat down in front of the door.

“Chris..?” I heard my twin brother, Evan from the other side of the door.
“Are you alright..?” He asked worriedly.
“I-I'm fine..” I said. “What happened.?” He asked me another question. I let out a little sigh before answering him. “I kinda disobey mother because of the rain so she slapped me across the face, probably leaving a mark.”

“Oh.. can I see your cheek.?” I stood up & opened the door. He came closer to me & put his hand under my chin then made me look up at him then made me look to the side. “So, did she leave a mark?”
“Well it's a little red.” Evan put his thumb on my cheek. I closed my eyes tightly for a few seconds. Evan put his hand down & I looked at him.

He then pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back with a little smile on my face. “We should really tell dad about this.” Ev said.
“Well, that's going to be hard since dad likes to be alone most of the time & mom stays around the basement so we won't tell him crap.” I said.

We stopped hugging & stepped back. “Well we have to find a way to tell him” He said.
I just shrugged. I walked over to my bed & laid down on top of it, on my stomach. “Hey wait.. where did you get that hoodie, I'm pretty sure you didn't go out with that on” Evan said. I sat up on my knees & looked at the hoodie.

“Ah, right.. I saw this random boy in the rain while walking home & he gave me his hoodie!” I smiled. “Was he cute~?” Evan smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully. “No, he was more hot then cute, though.. he did remind me of someone”
“Who?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I don't know but I'm sure it doesn't matter”

***

8:40 pm

Me & Evan had just finished showering & changing into are pj's.
We were just chatting, Evan kept asking me stuff about the boy, like, "Did you get his name?" or "Would you date him?" "Do you like him?" And other things. It was a little annoying. But at the same time.. I was kinda happy I can share my feelings with him.

Soon the door opened. We faced the door & saw Father. He smiled & kissed both of our foreheads. “Go to bed soon boys, I don't want you staying up late” He said. Me & Evan nodded. Then he looked at me & had a confused face. “Chris, what happened to you? You have a red mark on your cheek.” I looked over at Evan.

He just nodded. I let out a quiet sigh & explained to him what had happened. He looked mad, very mad. He left our room, shutting the door behind him. Me & brother knew what was about to happen. So we got head phones & listened to music while drifting off to sleep.

°??? pov°

I climbed in through the window that was cracked open & stared one of the boys then walked towards him. Slowly turning him to face me. I smiled as I saw his face.

“I finally found you..” I whispered.