•Chapter 3•

°??? pov°

I gently combed the boy's hair with my fingers. He looked so peaceful. I smiled once more, then I noticed a red mark on his cheek. It was kinda faded. I placed my hand on top of his cheek for a few seconds. I took my hand off & the mark was gone.
Then I slowly sat down on the bed, next to him.

After about 2 hours he started to look uncomfortable & scared. It seemed like he was having a nightmare. I stood up & picked him up bridal style then sat back down with him on my lap. I took my arm that was behind his knees & change the position of my other arm so he won't fall.

With my free hand, I placed it on his cheek & moved my thumb up & down slowly.
He stared to breathe heavily, his heart started to pump faster, tears streamed down his face. He then woke up & sat up quickly, I got a little nervous.

He then looked at me then wrapped his arms around my neck, hugged me tightly.
I assumed he was still half asleep considering he didn't seem surprised that a random person was in his room. I wrapped my arm around his waist while my other hand rubbed his back.

A few minutes later, he was fully asleep again. I stood up & placed him on the bed. I covered him with his yellow & white blanket. I then left from the window & headed back to my house.

I unlocked the door & went inside. I let out a quiet sigh & took off my dark red jacket & threw it on the couch. I went upstairs to my room & got a black short sleeve shirt with some dark blue shorts & long white socks,
then walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I turned on the shower & took off most of my clothes. I got in the shower then sat down, hugging my legs. I examined my skin. I didn't really like my skin, especially the white patches & scars. I placed my head on top of my knees & let the warm water hit my body.

After I put on the clothes I got out after I dried off. I went into my room & got a brush then started brushing my hair. After that I put half of my hair up in a little ponytail. I got a book & sat down on the bed. I started reading it while waiting for it to hit sun rise.