➟ Her (oneshot)

Genres - 💧

✘ - Only angst, mention of murder, swearing, mention of blood.

Set in 2010.

❯ 〗┆❦ ┆〖 ❮

First person POV

We met 30 years ago on this exact day, 4th September 1980 back in high school. 

We were only first year students, and we hit it off immediately. We were both the 'lone wolf', you could say.

❨ ┅ .. ➜ .. ┅ ❩

4th September 1980

It was the first day of high school and I feel a bit nervous.

High school is a lot different from middle school in many ways possible.

There were so many more people within the building, mainly more taller people.

Even thought I'm 14, I haven't grown much over the years. I am currently standing at 5'3.

Even though it's midday, I haven't had the courage to talk to anyone yet.

But maybe that might change..

I looked around the cafeteria, and found my eyes landing on a brunette haired girl sitting all by herself.

Forgetting about my fear of talking to people, I slowly walked over to the girl that was sitting by herself.

"Mind if I sit here?"I asked with a shy voice.

The girl just nodded, and I took my seat.

"I take it you're a freshman too?"She asked, I look up to see her beautiful brown eyes, looking right at me.

"Yeah.."Was all I could say in response.

"I'm Alice, what's your name?"She had suddenly asked me.

"I'm Kenny..it's nice to meet you Alice."

❨ ┅ .. ➜ .. ┅ ❩

Present day.

❨ ┅ .. ➜ .. ┅ ❩

She had the prettiest smile, the prettiest eyes, and the most amazing laugh I had ever heard.

It took me a year to confess my feelings, and after she told me she felt the same, I asked her out and we started dating.

❨ ┅ .. ➜ .. ┅ ❩

Sophomore year

I was nervous.

I was finally going to express my feelings to her..

I've been dreading it for a while, but I may as well get it over and done with.

Even if she rejects me, we can still be best friends.