19| Apologise, Make Up snd Hugs

I finally get to my first class and take my seat

I finally get to my first class and take my seat. Mr Craig isn't here just yet, so I decided on going to the boys who are at the back, each in their own worlds.

But I mostly focus on Nathan. He sits at the table and his head layed down on his arms.

My eyes seem to not be able to keep their eyes any longer away from Grayson and they shoot to his face, only to see his brown eyes looking back at me.

Our eyes lock after a few seconds and I can't keep eye contact and just loose it.

I felt my cheeks heat up significantly that a blush is coming in. I put my lips in a tight line as I continue walking to them.

I make it and stand infront of the table they are seated at, but infront of Nathan.

"Nathan." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

He lifted his head to meet mine. They didn't have this glow they usually did. He wasn't happy and all golden retriever. Just hollow, sad with a dash of anger.

I didn't want to say this but I had to.

"Whatever you did to her, seems to hurt and cause her a lot of pain and shead a few tears. She feels like she's not enough. Or wasn't enough when whatever happend between you two. She still loved you and never stoped. She tries to stop thinking about you bu she can't seem to bring herself to do so. She's in a tight spot when it comes to you and it's hurting her. Your hurting her." I hated saying that to him. It hurt me saying it myself.

His reaction makes me wnat to just tkwe all my words and kill them all.

"Is that what she thinks and feels?" He aksed his voice coming out in sadness.

"Yes Nathan." I said in a duh tone.

"I didn't mean to hurt her nor will I ever wish that upon her but it I had to do it."

"Look I'm not choosing any sides and I don't know the story about what happened between you two, but it seems very very...bad whatever you two were and are dealing with. But just try apologized to her. Let her know your sorry and that all that stuff."

"Lile shell let me even talk to her. Hell she won't even be within feets
from me."

"Well if she doesn't want to talk, just tell me and I'll talk to her."

He nodded then put his face in his hands.

I gave all three boys a last smile and proceeded to take my seat.

It's lunch and I first took a stop at the library, to see Mrs Scott, then I went to the girls.

I step outside and head to the Oak tree they said I should go to. Once I did, I saw then seated under it.

I quickly made my way to them and it didn't take long until they saw me.