36| Whimsical Wonders

Amongst the vibrant colors and whimsical atmosphere of Disneyland, Kie and I found ourselves in a little shop adorned with rows of Mickey Mouse ears, teddies, and more

I grabbed a pair of classic ears and turned to her, and placed them on her head.

Her eyes twinkled, looking up at me, and she bit down on her bottom lip, causing things to happen inside me.

Laughing, she struck a pose, causing laughter to erupt out of me.

He grabbed his own pair of ears and mimicked the same pose I did, causing me to laugh even harder than he was.

My laughter slowly died and saw him just watch me with a grin.

"They actually look pretty good on you."

"Thank you." I said. We continued trying on different styles, each one getting siller.

We took selfies with each other, trying on the ears and laughter every time the other did something stupid.

It felt as though we were in our own fary tale.

Throughout the day, we explored every corner of the park, riding roller coasters, meeting beloved characters, indulging in delicious treats, and posing for photos with our new ear accessories.

Time seemed to stand still every time we laughed, danced, and created memories that would last a lifetime.

On the way out, we stopped by a shop decorated with teddies of all different Disney characters

I leaned on a wall and watched her wander around and didn't miss how her eyes lingered in awe at a stich, displayed nearby.

"Grab it. I'm gonna buy it for you." I said, wanting to get it for her.

She turned to look at me.

"No, you don't have to." She said.

"I know, but I want to." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, one hundred percent sure. Now, get it, and let's go get it." I said, and she did that, and I saw her smiling as she went to get the Stich.