Chapter 2

Third person P.O.V:  in the morning when Izuku woke up he was staring at Katsuki and he was awake staring at him pretending he wasn't staring at him and Katsuki was blushing in embarrassment that he got caught and got up asking Izuku go the kitchen to cook for them and  he went with Katsuki and told him to make *any breakfeast you can think because I'm lazy *and got the stuff and started cooking and ate together and Katsuki was trying to avoid eye contact since he was still uncomfortable since he just got kidnapped last night but also glad that he have to deal with his mom blaming him for his dad death .

Deku pov: I was quite annoyed that Katsuki was avoiding eye contact even though he was staring at me acting like I didn't see him staring at me when I was asleep that was when hit him on the back of the head was about to complain but my face said do it and I will slap you harder and he shut up but I have a quirk which is mind reading and inside his head said u fucking bitch won't even say fucking word bitch now I'm pissed and forced him to look at me and I said you have 2 more warnings because I have a quirk that can read people's minds if want to talk shit do it never because I always find out bitch and he looked scared which made me smile and chuckle he was about to say something until I said stfu bitch and did and told him to come shower with me and made him go in front of me trying to hide himself and was facing my but looking at the because I he didn't want me to slap his ass like yesterday and told him to turn around and he had no choice to listen but kept his distance come my way Bakugou and look at my face which he did which was perfect and pulled him closer and felt my dick on his stomach and started blushing almost his whole body is pink from blushing so hard which made me chuckle but I read his mind and he called me a bastard and I slapped his ass pretty hard and in his words he accidentally called me a bitch which is 2 chances gone and my face was very serious and chuckled  deeply which made him shiver  and whispered punishment in his ear. 

Katsuki pov:  I knew I fucked when he was very serious and whispered punishment and said because it read your mind and you called me a bastard and called me a bitch out loud we starting with physical so no complaining which we both know it'll make it worse and no trying to fight back 

What is happening:  deku started kicking Baku in the stomach and tied him up and started punching him him while he's screaming in pain which is music to Izukus ears 

.

.

.

.

Katsuki pov:  after that he said he's not done he said nows there is sexiul he started to rip off my clothes and until I was naked and saw the bruises he made on me and smiled sadisticly  and started to try and find my weak spots which he found quickly and started leaving hickies every where on my body and started to lube up his dick and didn't prep me and started going inside of me which really hurt and going at a unhuman pace and put a gag, cock ring on and a vibirater on me and nipples clamps that vibratorates and I felt like I was in hell and heaven because I was getting fucked at unhuman pace  and a vibirater inside of me and I can't cum and wasn't preped it still felt good until he stopped and took everything and told me to go cum the in toilet and clean the sheets,dishes, cooking, etc and clean myself even though I'm very sore and he knows I'm sore but doesn't care and said idgf that your sore and in pain if I was good you would've never been like this u dumbass  

Deku pov:  Katsuki was quite all day and didn't say nothing or ate nothing but since breakfast and was finished cooking and left the kitchen and I told him to stay and and he nodded yes because he already knew I was pissed off with him already and I told to respond verbally which was a very mumbled yes until I said speak up and said yes sir and sat down and stared at the food until I forced it down his throat which he almost choked which I laughed at while he tears forms in his and didn't let him leave until he was done his food and when he was we went inside the room he was uncomfortable but didn't say anything to me since he didn't to speak to me but I really don't care I forced him to look my way and cuddle with him and he was Hella tense and was still shaking in fear because of what happened and told to calm down and he didn't which pissed me off a little but he was trying not to make me mad but I was tired now getting aggravated that he kept shaking and I pulled him closer and said calm down I will push you on this floor and not get up back on this bed which he nodded and stop trying not to shake because he could tell I'm getting aggravated with and I pushed on the floor and he yelped and starting to go in the living room to sleep the and I told him no your staying and sleeping with me on the bed together and you do know you have no choices and have to obey me you fucking dumbass bitch with some mommy issues and he started to cry after I said that I tried to apologize but and kept backing away from me until I was pissed I "QUIT YOUR FUCKING CRYING BEFORE I PUNCH YOU DUMBASS AND GO TO BED AND STOP BACKING AWAY FROM ME ALSO LET ONE MORE TEAR OUT I WILL PUNCH ONG I WILL YOU BITCH " and looked at me hurt and scared and wiped his tears and walked to me was controlling his shake he trying to hold in his tears I read his mind it kept saying don't cry Katsuki it means weakness and I can't disobey master I don't want another punishment  and I stopwatch stopped reading his mind knowing that he going to have  a mental breakdown in any moment and know I won't care about it.  

Word count : 1127