Chapter 4

Katsuki pov: after he snatched the sweater and  brought it back to jiro and said "wear your shit or ask me for my sweater " and I knew damn well he would say no that's why I never asked him and it's time for bed but he got me a phone but I didn't have any contacts except for every one in the base and I hate shigaraki since Izuku and him talks shit about me and I asked Izuku for my charger but he just gave me his phone and he said "don't go through  my messages and I always find out bitch " after that I've been hated Izuku from the start now I hate that crusty dusty bitch    

"Morning "  Izuku said and I mumbled morning  back to him and got up and started getting ready and clean up today victim's blood off the floor and mines until I fell on the floor he didn't care one bit and I saw the woman was still alive so bandage her up and started cleaning and talking with her until izuku called me and told me to cook for the base but he got pissed when I didn't feed crusty after I told him there was cereal but  izuku told me to give him my plate and eat cereal so I went to the basement and met the lady I was talking to her name is kendo and brung her a bowl and ate and talked until shigaraki kicked me out and started to experiment on her like a lab rat and her leg was missing because he use decay and izuku being a psycho he Is and started laughing and gave her back to mononama because he killed his second favorite in the base which was floaty bitch while l left with him I cried silently in the knowing one of my friends are dead while izuku is pissed of and squeezing my thigh until it was bruised and his finger nail is in my skin i winced in pain and yelled shut the fuck she was my best friend now she is dead and I yelled back she was my friend to bitch and I realize I fucked up big time he grabbed me drag me to the base and started to hit me until I fainted and I woke up after two hours and he started hitting me while I yelled for help or to stop until he muffled me with a cloth and started hitting me with a metal pole when I woke back up fuck and I fainted again and I woke up still in the basement and he yelled at me to come upstairs mean while I limped upstairs to him trying not to get in anymore trouble but when I got upstairs I saw shigaraki side eyeing me and I wanted to punch him so bad  but I knew Izuku to well if I did do it I would maybe die depending if he wants to because izuku is more violent and he won't stop until I pass out he called me up stairs so I tried to go up the quickest I can but It hurted like a bitch but I had to get to izuku or yk punishment and he gave me a black dress makeup and a bow tie or tie it was my choice I washed up and put the makeup on and covered my bruises and got dressed for ochaco funeral half the girls were crying while the other girls just stood there emotionless I mean I was pissed off with deku but also emotionless I've been since my mother started breaking me down until I snapped and tried to commit suicide but this actually hurts my heart that I lost a friend even though we barely talked we had a connection I did with all the girls especially jiro, momo and uraraka so this is why it hurts so bad but I looked Izuku he loved her as a sister also tsu like one but I didn't expect him to cry so I was shocked but hey he said I could play with the kid who was Kota, eri, katsuma and her brother maharo so now I'm here with them and they got tired so they decided to take a nap with me in between them eventually I got tired and slept but izuku called tsu and momo to take them to their room and woke me up to go to izu I bowed down to him to show my respect since I'm fucking petrified of him turned out  he went fucking insane and started hitting me with his quirk almost breaking my bones then r@ped me and been took my quirk incase I fight back which was a smart choice and he left the room and threw bandages at me so I wrapped my self where the ones that hurt alot .

 A/N : Yk those kid that were saved in the fucking movie I'm talking about those 2 I forgot who name is which gender and I forgot . 

Word count : 859