Regret meeting you

This is an GoYuu story, it involves mature actions and words. It also involves violence, and the death of Yuji or Yuuji Itadori. This is a BL or what you call a Boy x Boy story. If you do not or dislike these kind of topics then please either leave quietly or just read at your own risk. Your actions are up to you, but I do encourage that if you do not like these kind of sensitive topics then please do not read it! Also Gojo is 18 in this story mean while Yuji is 15.

It's been who knows how long ever since Gojo Satoru talked to the higher ups about how they should let Yuji Itadori live, after all who knows when another vessel will appear, after all, the finger contains a dangerously amount of poison, so it is quite rare to find a vessel, maybe there won't be another vessel.

Yuji Itadori was a fifteen year old high school boy. He lived quite a normal life, though he has and most likely no longer will have anymore relatives left. His grandpa died a few months ago maybe like three to four months ago. The boy didn't cry though, he commented about how his grandpa would probably yell at him for mourning over his death still after all it's been weeks. Yet Yuji couldn't get over the fact that he was now alone, and will soon to be executed.

You see, the higher ups used Gojo Satoru to eliminate the curse users whom had 12 fingers in their hold so they can eliminate Yuji Itadori faster before a problem appears, last time Sukuna Ryomen almost found Yuji's weak point to escape and control his body. Which would be a huge hassle to take care of.

*Cowards.* was what Yuji wrote in his book. He had now consumed in total 15 fingers, 'Scratch that.' Yuji whispered. 16 fingered he wrote after, Gojo Satoru was out looking for the 16th finger, they had apparently located it, now they only had to defeat the special graded curse and obtain another one of Sukuna's fingers for Yuji to consume.

Yuji closed the book and placed the pencil down, he stood up from his chair and grabbed the book which then he hid inside a small hole inside the wall behind his closet. He then put the closet back in place so no one would notice that something was hidden inside the wall until after his execution when they clean up his room.

Yuji walked towards the door, just as Yuji was about to open the door, Gojo opened it before him with a finger in his hand. "Yuji! I knew you'd be here!" Exclaimed the white haired man. He then tossed the finger towards the young pink haired boy, which Yuji barely caught the finger, and consumed it. 

"Of course I'd be here sensei, I'm not aloud to go anywhere else without you being here." Yuji told Gojo "You're right." Gojo replied and suddenly snatched Yuji's wrist and walked over to Megumi's door after closing Yuji's.

"Knock knock." Gojo said in a happy tone still holding onto Yuji's wrist so he doesn't run away. There was a slight pause before light footsteps could be heard walking over towards the door. "Yes sensei?" A dark haired boy with green eyes said as he opened the door. "Megumi! Lets go to the nearby sweet store that opened up!" Gojo exclaimed.

"Sure." Megumi responded, after all, Yuji didn't have much time left. Four more fingers and he'll be executed that very day when he consumes the twentieth finger. The last finger. Megumi walks over to his closet and takes out a hoodie which then he puts on as he walks over to the two males which were standing at the door waiting.

"Yuji," Gojo says "You've been awfully, quiet, something wrong?" The older asks. Yuji just looks down and shakes his head not facing the older. Megumi sees this and says "Actually I can't go with you guys, I have plans with Nobara today, she wants to go shopping and she needs someone to hold her things for her." and with that Megumi closes his door in front of both Yuji and Gojo.