History Repeats Itself//Special//

This is a GoYuu x Sukuna story, also what ever happens here, is not real in the actual anime.

Please Read!!!

On July 8th, is the day I will start a novel. If you are reading this currently, please. Read my Novel inspired by different books (Mainly squid game though) that will be posted on July 8th. Thank you :)

Gojo was in class, they were in history, Gojo could careless he was too busy reading the book that he had been given as a gift. It was placed inside his locker. {Long ago, Japan was in war with what mortals called, curses. These curses are driven in, or created, by negative feelings, or force. There was one person who was Gojo Satoru.} *Huh, Gojo Satoru, like mine.. what a coincidence..* Gojo thought as he continued. {Gojo was a sorcerer, he would kill curses. But one day, a strange being appeared. With his twin, they were called Yuji, and Sukuna Itadori. Yuji was a human, with superhuman strength, meanwhile his twin was the king of curses. They were called the Bloodied kings. Not because they were blood related, no, because Yuji, even as a human, would kill humans, or sorcerers with his twin Sukuna. They were feared by not only mortals and curses, but the gods themselves. Eventually, the god of infinity, had decided to bless Gojo Satoru, another mortal with superhuman strength that was a sorcerer. Eventually the god died in the process, giving a full blessing creating a god. The god of Six Eyes, Gojo Satoru, realizing this power that had been given to him. decided to go against the twins. It ended up with everyone evacuating and leaving Japan as the fight got serious. The twins had eventually won, by tricking the new found god, into pure rage, and captured the god. The god had fallen asleep for the next century, not aging a wrinkle, seeming to stay in that body forever. The twin gods had taken a liking to Gojo and his power, and lifted the binding power. The god awoke from his slumber after a century. When Gojo, the god of the six eyes, was explained about the situation from a special grade curse, whom was trembling in great fear, gave him three choices. Choice one, was that he marries the twin curses then becoming a prostitute, and they will stop their rampaging. Choice two, Gojo will be sealed for the next thousand century as the twin gods continue their rampage as they enslave the mortals. Choice three, Gojo will be killed, and they will destroy every last gods taking their power, making them the true gods, and ruling the planet. Gojo had to now chose the correct one, he knew which it was, despite hating what he was planning to do, he had chosen the first one.} *Damn.. he chose a prostitute, what a loser, I would chose to be asleep.* Gojo thought as he yawned before flipping the page to its last. {Gojo went on his kneels for the gods, being treated unfairly for choosing humanity sacrificing himself. Gojo would end up for the next hundred years being a slave for the twins. Eventually, Gojo had forced a seal upon himself. When the twins found out, they attempted to undo the seal, they had succeeded, but it ended up with Gojo losing his memories, still being in a coma, which ended up to this timeline. Gojo had been taken by the gods as they blessed him daily, in hoping's of making him stronger. Gojo, who woken up from his coma, was now in the hospital, centuries ahead, he had apparently attempted suicide, which made his forget everything. Now he is in class 497, on the fourth floor, reading this book in the 7th seat on row 3. As he continues to read this book, the twins will appear at the door when the clock hits 1:30 PM. PS. The Itadoris.} Gojo finished reading the book silently snickering before sweating, counting his row, then his seat. When he realized it's true he went back to see a new line appear. {Don't panic Gojo.} Gojo was sweating even more, looking at the door, then the clock, which the red line was hitting 1:30, *5, 4, 3, 2.. 1.* Gojo thought before hearing the door bang open. "Sorry, we were lost and we just found the class." said a husky voice. Gojo could sense the intensifying stares coming from the twins. "This is Yuji and Sukuna Itadori." the teacher introduced, Gojo started to panic more knowing it was true, the book was telling the truth, he looked back at the book flipping to the book cover as the twins introduced themselves. The title said, "History Repeats Itself.", as Gojo looks up from the book, he felt two hands on both sides of his shoulders, -Nice to see you again, Six Eyes..- Whispered the twins in sync as Gojo started to feel fear.

Lmao, this is to be honest probably my solid second favorite story man, anyways check out my novel that's going to posted tomorrow!!! Also watch out for the Omega verse on July 9th! New stories will also be made. Idk which one that you'd prefer, but the options were, Kakanaru, and Sasunaru. I couldn't choose so I let a wheel choose and it chose Kakanaru! So July 9th will be big!!! Cause not only that, another story will be posted on my account. It's gonna be a JuJutsu Kaisen story, but in a Naruto verse, so no, none of the Naruto characters exist except for the characters in JuJutsu Kaisen, and another one as well, that's right another story!!! Again JuJutsu Kaisen, but more like self harm and stuff, no spoilers from me though! Bye and stay tunned for July 9th!!! (It's the last day of school that's why it's a special day.) Also! On July 10th, I will not be posting as I will be at LA, but I will make it up with these back up stories! Bye! And Happy Summer!!!