Sleep

This is a small and quick Gojo x Sukuna x Yuji, cause like it's been like 9 days since I last posted because I couldn't get the plot right to the 20k word story for the Harry Potter one, so like yeah. Enjoy :)

Gojo Satoru, an 16 year old boy had moved schools, mainly because he got expelled from the school before, he was already very popular for not only being the new student that is picking fights with everyone, he was also very attractive. A pretty man, with long lushes white eyelashes, as well as soft white hair, with memorizing blue crystal like eyes. When he first entered the school, all of the girls were already all over him, at some point he even got to class late because of the girls. Eventually, his first fight came when he saw a boy being beaten up, he had honey like eyes, with pink salmon like hair color. Gojo just stared at how the boy was struggling to fight back as he was bruised up pretty badly, Gojo's original intention was to ignore it and walk away. But when the eye contact was made between the pink haired boy and the white haired boy, Gojo couldn't control his body, and before he knew it he was crouching over a jacked man that was all bloodied and bruised up. "Listen you dork, get lost. And report this, you wont see the light of day tomorrow." Gojo said, and before he could stop himself from finishing his sentence someone else did. "You, who the fuck do you think you are, beating the shit out of one of my guys like that?!" a man with a husky voice yelled, Gojo turned around and saw a fist being thrown at him, Gojo, with high godly like instincts, caught the fist and threw a punch at the tall male who was about to punch him. Gojo was stunned, *wait.. isn't that the same guy as the one I- wait what am I even doing?!* Gojo had just realized that he had saved a random boy, beat the fuck out of a random person, and just punched another guy that looked exactly the same as the one that he saved. "Twins?" Gojo simply asked as he turned around to the young boy who was petrified. "Y, yea.." The small boy answered. "What the fuck!" The other male yelled, "How can a small shrimp like you fucking punch so hard?!" "I don't fucking know what I was even doing?!" Gojo yelled back. Gojo was just stunned, he sighed before helping the young boy up who was on the floor, walked over to the other twin and handed the smaller twin to the taller and bulkier one. Gojo was tired, he was drained, first he got a beating out of his abusive parents, then he got expelled, after that he was fucking transferred, then got fucking ran over by random girls, and now he got into a fight?! Gojo groaned before brushing his fluffy hair back with his non-bloodied and and simply said "I apologize for hitting one of your guys I don't even know what the hell happened to me, and I also apologize for punching you, it's my instinct." and Gojo bowed before walking away. "He's interesting isn't he Yuji?" The taller male asked his twin brother that was named Yuji, "Definitely Sukuna." Yuji replied before they knew it they were both snickering. "I couldn't believe that plan would actually work." Yuji said before wiping off the make-up with a handkerchief "I know right? He'll be fun to break." Sukuna joked before the twins walked away with the poor bruised up guy passed out on the floor.

================================================================================

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You damn child! You're only good for one fucking thing! Don't fucking ruin it!" A young Gojo was being hit by his mother, Gojo was a model ever since he was 5, but he made a mistake by accidently by forgetting about a photo shoot that he had to attend to. "I, I'm sorry ma'am." Gojo apologized, he couldn't even call his own birth mother mom, or else he would be brutally beat. The same goes for his father, Gojo's mom was about to slap his across the face before she got stopped by Gojo's father who said, "Don't hit visible area's, he has to look perfect no bruises visible." Gojo has bruises all over his back, and chest, but never on his leg, arm, face, or neck. To maintain the beauty and so no-one knows that they have been abusing their only son.