Champagne//Special//

Basic things this times it's just GoYuu x Sukuna. Also in this AU like the one previously. Gojo is 20 btw cause the legal age to drink is 20 in Japan and the twins are 22.

Gojo woke up in a unfamiliar room, he smelt like pure alcohol, he hated alcohol, so what is he doing smelling like a fucking drunk? As Gojo was trying to move, his body was kind of sore, especially his neck, he didn't know the reason until he felt two pairs of hands tugging on him into bed, Gojo turned around to see two random men in bed with him, they were very attractive, but Gojo freaked out seeing him and the men both naked in the same bed, Gojo looked around to see his phone and he grabbed it, but when he did he saw a hickey on his wrist, Gojo opened the camera up and saw bit marks and hickeys all over his upper body. Gojo freaked out even more, when he looked at his text messages he saw over 90+ messages from his friends, asking where he is, and if he's safe cause he wasn't at his house. Gojo peeked out his window careful to not wake the two men. He saw his car parked outside safely, but what shocked him was that they were on a second flooring, and there was a fountain outside, this isn't his mansion, so what mansion is he in?! Gojo looked around with more panic. "God.. what's with all this rustle first thing int the morning.." a man with husky voice growled, Gojo was frozen, of one of these two men, it had to be the bigger one. The larger man, towered over Gojo when he sat up. "Oh, good morning Satoru." the man said, Gojo looked at him blankly before realizing the situation, "Oh, right you were drunk as hell when we made out-" "We what?!" Gojo yelled, "Ack!" the younger one woke up, "Oh, good morning Gojo, good morning Sukuna!" the younger said.

First person Gojo

When I looked back at them both, I realized that they were twins, and apparently the bigger one was called Sukuna. "So.. who are you?" I asked a bit shyly, embarrassed with the fact I am between two other men naked, and apparently I have sex with them.. *I lost my virginity I guess. Wait I lost my virginity?!* I thought, -Holy fuck, how did I get into this mess..- I whispered, the younger looked at me sayings, "You were drunk! I'm Yuji by the way, he's Sukuna my older twin. We're two years older then you.. and.." Yuji paused before blushing slightly, "I know the rest.." I said as the memories slowly came back, *I drank a whole lot..* I thought before flopping back into bed groaning, "Yeah, sorry. You won't be able to drive today." Sukuna said with a sigh. "We were at it for hours.." I mumbled out. "Yeah that's the tiring part.." Yuji said with a giggle. "Let me brain storm through this." I said before hearing an, okay, from the twins.

Flashback/main story, also third person

================================================================================

Gojo was at home when he received a message from his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Dumb Group--

Geto: Hey wanna go out to the new bar that opened up since we're all up to age?

Leiri: Shoko, agrees with what Geto typed.

Nanami: Why are you talking in third person Leiri?

Leiri: Shoko was bribed with money by Geto to talk in third person for the next hour.

Nobara: Are we going to leave Megumi behind then?

Geto: What do you mean?

Nobara: He's out today, cold. He can't walk because he went "Too hard" with Toge or something.

Gojo: Sucks to be him then.

Geto: Finally the main man appeared! You're paying by the way Satoru.