22 | tour + instagram

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" laura asked the younger girl who was currently curling her hair in her dressing room.

"yes, definitely," she tried convincing herself. "but i'm also really fucking nervous."

"that's okay!" laura took the curling iron from her to help finish her hair. "it's your first show, but after this one, you'll already be used to it!"

"i hope so," lizzie leaned back, taking advantage of the help she was offered.
she needed everything to be perfect; this would be her first time performing her music for anyone other than her friends or family.

so far, the day had been extremely stressful, with not many positive times. she'd been in her head all day, and needed to shake it off before she went on stage.

the meet and greet portion hadn't gone well, and she was truly not looking forward to doing it again. some people were super sweet and even had some gifts for her. however, she could still hear the complaining from others in the line.

'i don't even want to meet her, i'm only here for the triplets.'

she understood that most people wouldn't be there for her, but she'd had more hope that they'd at least be respectful to her face.

to make matters worse, she hadn't even talked to the three boys since they got off the bus a few hours ago. she, of course, saw them at their meet and greet station a few feet away from hers, but they've been so busy they haven't gotten the chance to speak to each other.

no fans had heard even a snippet of her music yet, so she was absolutely terrified for the raw reactions in the crowd. she was even more terrified that she would butcher her covers she'd been relentlessly practicing.

after finishing her hair and makeup, laura gave her a swift kiss on the cheek before excusing herself to go check on the boys. lizzie closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply, before getting ready to get on stage.

custom earpiece in place, she fiddled with her black bejeweled microphone as she peeked through the stage curtain.

"two minutes," the stage manager said. she nodded in response, shaking off whatever nerves were bothering her.

she gave her setlist one final check to make sure she had everything memorized before clearing her thoughts.

as soon as she stepped on stage, the cheering was overwhelming. she smiled and waved to everyone before saying into the mic, "how we feelin' tonight?" which earned even louder screams.

she went through her set list, talking about the meaning behind certain songs and also engaging with the crowd in between. when she stepped off of the stage, she was beyond tired.

that was until she saw three of her favorite boys holding a bouquet of flowers with huge smiles painted on their faces.

"you were amazing!" nick exclaimed, pulling her into a hug.

matt quickly joined the hug, jumping up and down with pure excitement.

chris didn't want to crush the flowers, so he stayed back, watching with a wide smile. "we got these for you, libby."

"libby?" she raised an eyebrow, smiling while taking the flowers from his hands.

"something nobody else calls you," he shrugged, giving her a quick hug before joining his brothers by the curtain.

instagram | lizmyers has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and more!

lizmyers such a beautiful first night of tour!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

. . .

user cant deny this girl actually has talent

user who got u flowers?? 🤔
lizmyers our fav triplets!!

user yeah imma need a release date for those songs rn. homesick?!
lizmyers 🤞

nicolassturniolo ur beyond talented. so grateful to have u here w us
lizmyers so grateful to have u by my side

user shes so pretty why did everyone hate her?

kenzie SO SO PROUD!!! UR AMAZING
lizmyers I LOVE U FOREVER

user how's this sleeping arrangement on the tour workin?

matthew.sturniolo killed it 👸
lizmyers 🤴🤴🤴

user still don't like her 🤷‍♀️
user right like something about her is fishy
user calm down the girl's got talent

user notice how none of the boys stand up for her when she gets hate comments
nicolassturniolo what do u want us to do? give u a lobotomy so u finally have some taste or?

charlottewils SO PROUD!! LOVE U MAMAS
lizmyers LOVE U DAY ONE !!!!!!

user what is she wearing tho?

user the cover u did of that tate mcrae song was breathtaking

christophersturniolo always 🔛🔝
user chris that's sus
nicolassturniolo calm down boy
christophersturniolo THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT
lizmyers right...

load more comments. . .

riley speaks!
keep in mind that this will not be fully accurate to the sturniolos' 2022 tour