28 | tour

"IT'S SO COMFY!" lizzie smiles as she flops on to the hotel bed. it had been a week since they stayed in new england, so therefore, a week since they saw a real bed.

they had made it to florida, where they decided to stay in a hotel for the night so chris could get his fix of swimming. nick and lizzie were sharing a bed while matt and chris shared the other, all in the same room.

chris had been complaining about back pain the entire time since the show, so he was immediately getting ready to get in the hot tub downstairs.

"who's coming with me?" he asks with a towel over his shoulder. no one responds, matt already sound asleep and nick and lizzie scrolling through their phones.

"hello?" he hits nick and lizzie with his towel.

"not me," nick says, putting his pointer finger to his nose.

"so lizzie it is," chris says, pulling her off the bed. she groans but still goes to the bathroom to change. of course she couldn't say no to him.

the two nineteen year olds walk out of the room together, chris throwing his arm around her with a huge smile on his face. "fuck i love swimming!"

they make it down to the hot tub where she takes her sweatpants and sweatshirt off to reveal her swimsuit. she immediately shivers, but so does chris as he averts his eyes.

they get into the hot tub, where lizzie tries to sit calmly as chris fully swims around and submerges under the water. he splashes her with water, trying to get her to have fun.

she ignores him, hiding a small smile as she looks down at her hands in the water. he gets irritated and swims over to her to pick her up off of the bench and drag her into the deeper water. she screams, trying to push his hands off but his grip is too tight.

he laughs loudly while dunking her head underwater.

"christopher!" she screams, pushing his shoulders.

he just keeps laughing as she tries to move her hair back in place. once her hair is out of her eyes, he's no longer laughing. he moves one of his hands behind her head to twirl her wet hair.

she smiles at him, grabbing his wrist to pull his hand in front of her. she plays with his hand as they stand in front of each other, only the sounds of the hot tub jets around them.

"you're so annoying," she says quietly.

"right," he smiles. she looks up to meet his eyes, and he freezes.

he puts his free hand on her cheek, rubbing the water droplets from her face. she subconsciously leans into his touch, red flushing her face. she blamed the heat from the hot tub.

chris immediately curses himself as he removes his hand to rub his hair. he stepped away from her, pretending to just go back to swimming.

she frowned for a moment, not understanding why, as she sat back in her original spot. after a few minutes of silence, chris swam over to sit next to her.

"chris?" she asks.

he looks at her, waiting for her to say something. she opens her mouth to speak, but he cuts her off as he leans in and steals her words.

thirty minutes later, all four teenagers had now moved to the pool, matt and chris swimming while lizzie and nick listen to taylor swift on the side.

after he kissed her, chris went back to swimming in the hot tub wordlessly, and they haven't spoken to each other since.

they spent some time swimming in the pool until they all decided to go back to their room.

matt winked at nick before asking for a back rub, sprawling out over nick and lizzie's bed.

"matthew, i was going to sleep," the girl groans.

"nap on my bed then," matt suggests with no reaction. "then when we all go to sleep we'll wake you up and you can move."

she changes in the bathroom before rejoining the boys in the bedroom, jumping on to matt and chris's bed. chris dried his hair with a towel then joined her on the bed.

she laid down, plugging her phone into the charger while chris sat up scrolling through tiktok.

matt and nick seemed deep in conversation, so she turned to face the youngest triplet. she poked his leg and he looked down at her.

"goodnight," she whispered.

"goodnight, libby," he smiled.

once chris had fallen asleep next to her, matt giggled. neither him or nick woke lizzie up to let her move to her own bed, they just fell asleep proud of themselves.

riley speaks!
i've been waitin for this one, turn it up!