25 | real life + instagram

"OKAY SO PLAN for tomorrow?" nick asks the other three teenagers in the lounge.

"after the show we'll all go to mom and dad's place and sleep there for the night," matt says excitedly.

tomorrow was their boston show, and they were all beyond excited to see their families. since they have a day off right after, they'll spend the morning with marylou and james before traveling to new hampshire to visit lizzie's mom.

all four were beyond excited to sleep in a real house before continuing their tour. as much as they loved spending time together, it was close quarters and the bunks were certainly not their favorite.

"i can't believe you're finally meeting marylou," chris says to lizzie.

"i know," she smiles. "i'm kinda nervous."

"she's gonna love you, shut up," nick says.

"nick have you edited tomorrow's video yet?" matt asks.

nick just doesn't respond, gaining a smack from his brothers.

"i'll do it right now," he laughs while walking towards his bunk.

chris and matt sat on one couch as lizzie sprawls out on the other.

"i want a coke," lizzie says.

"the fuck?"

"what is wrong with you?"

"it's just so addicting," she responds. "chris you should know that, with your fucking pepsi addiction."

"okay, but coke is gross," he grimaces.

"you're gross," she says.

"you guys are ridiculous," matt shakes his head.

"i want to go swimming," chris whines.

"in florida," matt starts, "we should spend the night at a hotel and go in the pool."

"matt you're a fucking genius!" chris hugs his brother.

matt pushes chris off of him, leaning the opposite way. chris jumps on top of him, tickling him.

"a wiggle of the finger and you're laughin'," chris says.

"not this again," matt shoves him off and stands up. "i'm going to bed, i'm sick of you."

"goodnight matt," lizzie says from her spot on the couch.

matt walks away and silence falls upon the pair still awake.

lizzie's turned to face the wall as she lays on the couch, scrolling through her phone.

all of a sudden chris throws his body on top of hers, trying to reach under her armpits to tickle her.

"chris!" she shouts, "get off of me!"

chris can't stop laughing as he pulls her to sit up, still tickling her. she smacks his head and he finally stops, just looking at her for a moment before laying down and setting his head in her lap.

she stays looking at her phone as her hand falls to his hair, recreating the moment they shared last week.

"libby?" chris mutters.

she hums as she sets her phone down, looking at the boy on her lap.

"hi," he smiles.

"hi, chris," she laughs.

how is it that the energy in a room entirely changes as soon as it's just the two of them? the air is suffocating, she can't even look directly into his eyes.