1: I Met A Human And Become Guardian

Requested by my dear follower hannahwolf1120

Your POV:

Darkness...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All I see darkness around me.

Everything happened so slow....

My children...

The humans....

I hope they're alright...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But there is this tiny white orb floating in front of me.

It gives off very odd warmth filling my being whole making me sigh.

My body is slowly dying and I'm scared of leaving my people and the humans...

I wonder...

If the human story is true....

Will I get a chance to have second life?

If so, then I wanted to see the world that the humans are now living in.

Kneeling in front of the orb ignoring my pain that has been bothering me nonstop, I smile at the peaceful orb raising my human hands below it gently.

Unknown to my eyes, the orb glows brightly causing me to cover my face with my humans arms instantly.

Backing away gently not to offend the orb, the light dies down but something is strange about my surroundings.

Opening my eyes, I see myself that I am no longer in the darkness but in the living surrounded by humans who I met before.

"She's alive!"

I look at the other who I immediately recognize Valka who rescues my children from hunters out there torturing my younglings.

I smile before huffing releasing some snowflakes letting them placing on top of her making the young woman laugh happily and relief that I can describe.

Smiling in warmness, I look at another human who is the son of Valka smiling in relief for seeing me back alive and well.

"We thought you died by that black bewilder beast, thank goodness you came back by the light radiating off from you." He said telling me happily and worried at the same time.