6: Our Mama Is In Danger!!!

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Panicking of what to do to get there faster, you know that you need to go there by turning into small dragon but you can't reveal yourself when the robots are around you except the children who knew about your origin.

"No.... This is... This is not happening again... Why am I so slow to notice it?!" You thought scolding yourself deeply as your pupils are shaking uncontrollably until someone hugging you behind making yourself trn your head slightly and sees your daughters are worried about you.

"Mom, breathe please?" Kanao plead you softly as you look away before breathing in and out slowly and steady and glanced at your daughter with loving and motherly smile.

"Thank you, my children." You thanked them happily but felt a little worried if all of you won't go there and stop the enemy before the Autobots decided to stop them.

:Time Skip:

Arriving where Denny is, you and the kids are inside the junkyard as Denny is carrying the scrap squirrel walking to the side of the area, you place the kids into the safe distance until Underbite about to tackle Denny.

Grimlock tackles him into the pile of scraps colliding with them.

"We got a dance to finish, Squad!" Grimlock taunts him making Underbite tackle him swiftly rolling together while Denny is busy placing some things out of the way without him realising about the robots fighting each other.

"I hear from the prison ship too," Underbite started, "I'm not gonna eat the whole planet... Just the crunchy parts." He said grinning darkly as you turn around growling quietly feeling the urge to transform and burn him alive.

" He said grinning darkly as you turn around growling quietly feeling the urge to transform and burn him alive

"He dares...?" You questioned yourself deeply shielding the kids from the fight.

Underbite looks at him and glares at you who scoff softly at this.

"So why are you bothering me...?" He ask pissing off as you smile sweetly shadowing your closed eyes at him.

"Because there are humans in this planet that are still alive and well...." She said smiling sweetly before it replace growling sharp teeth.