2: I Have No Reason To Adopt Them

Your POV:

Your POV:

Hearing the wolves howling through the night skies, I yawn opening my eyes as I look at my clock it was early around five am.

"Ah.... It's still early... I wonder if Russell is in the woods today." I guessed softly as I throw my blanket over at the side and teleport in my living room stretching my little tired body.

After giving myself some little time to relax, I think some of the ideas that might actually work for me to disguise something else.

And which is the humanoid dragon.

Smiling tenderly at the idea of mine, I close my eyes before feeling my body is about to turn itself.

Feeling my form has completed, slowly opening my eyes, I gasp at my new form of human body with same appearance but different limbs and all.

"Hm... This is very weird." I said stretching my arms sideways as I glance behind my back and there's no curves but only a little bit.

"Might as well turn into a female before Russell sees me like this." I stated softly as I used my ability again and turning into a woman fully.

"Now, time to introduce myself to Russell's father." Saying that makes me feel worried that the father of the young one is weirded out by my appearance but little Russell assures me that his father will understand.

:Time Skip:

Searching every house that Russell describe to me about his own place, he did told me that he lives in the.... What was it again?

Oh right, it's a Junkyard.

Sighing in relief, I walk into the dark alleyway until I sense two humans behind me, smelling their scents.... Corrupted.

"Well well well~ look so we have here, partner! A beauty!!"

I sigh irritated knowing that they want the looks of mine and my body, I turn around using my calm face not sensing another presence is behind the alleyway observing the whole thing.

"What you gentlemen want?" I asked nicely ready to hurt them badly with my hidden claws inside of my long black sleeve looking at the drunken men in front of me.