4: My My.... We Meet Again, Old Friend

Your POV:

Your POV:

I only transform the half of my form, I can't let that man know what I'm fully capable of, I don't want to put the humans in danger not sensing that Underbite break through my force field as he tries to bite me off but I move away swiftly.

"How about we make a deal then, hm?"

I sneer angrily as I raise my staff shooting ice spikes at him which he blocks it with his metal arms causing him to get angry.

"Making a deal with the devil really makes me remember my old enemy." I growl lowly sending some ice beams planting them around his feet which he instantly ate them making my eyes go wide in shocked.

"I'm incredibly forgot that he can eat anything like ice..." I thought as I only stare at him dully thinking of another way around.

Without me knowing that my heart and soul are about to become darker and darker thinking about my family died n front of me with all the blood pooling around them

.
.
.
.
.

Now that I don't want it to happen in this world.

Not knowing that the bot is away taking his advantage of escaping, I snap out from my mind as I am back to the reality as I quickly scan around the area and pale that the man is not here where we battled.

"No...." I whispered horror as I use my wings before dashing up to the skies until I stop below the clouds searching for my enemy.

No matter what I search there is no sign of hm everywhere because of the trees are blocking the open area.

"Thank goodness there are no humans around this area.... I hope the children are safe with the red man." I thought deeply breathing in and out calming my nerves before dive down searching for the enemy.

:Time Skip:

Russell's POV:

Getting out from the woods is one thing that is a bad idea because we're in the clearing, the robot jumps over us landing shortly with a loud bang as my cousins stops behind me panting softly but deep inside they're scared to the core.