2

"Way upon the moutain where she dieeeees, all I ever wanted was your life" I sing passionately "Dosed" By Red Hot Chili Peppers. I was sitting in the passenger and Colby was driving.

"You're a really good singer you know that?" He tells me, I start blushing a little but cover it up with bitting my lip.

"No I'm really not haha" I tell him.

"But you really are Cora, better then anyone I've ever heard." I smile even harder and don't bother hiding it. "Dosed" ended shortly after and we were now listening to "Closing Time" by Semisonic. We both know and love this song so we start singing in unison.

"Closing time... open all the doors and let you out into the world" Colby and I sing together. The song ended and we both sat there listening to Billie, Colby kinda liked her music. Not as much as I do. We were on our way to my house because Colby was spending the night. It's been around a month I would say since I met Colby, and it's been the best month of my life. Colby and I hang out pretty much everyday except when he has to edit our travel to film a video. I've gotten really attached to him so I miss him a lot when he's gone. I pretty much don't do anything when he's not around.

We get to my house and go to my room. I grab a pair of clothes and go into my bathroom to change real quick. I come back out and Colby was shirtless already getting comfy in my bed. I get in next to him and turn on a movie. No he wasn't sleeping in my bed we were just chilling in there, he slept on the couch. I woke up the next morning and Lucas was up making breakfast whilst Colby was sitting on the couch watching T.V. My brother was listening to music while making breakfast and the best song came on "Hey Ya!" By OutKast.

"My baby don't mess around because she love this song and this I know fo shooooo" All 3 of us sing. We all pretty much have the same taste in music. For breakfast my brother made chocolate chip pancakes, which when he makes then they are the best, hash browns, and toaster strudels. My brother is an amazing cook, and baker. He makes these sponge cakes that are just soooo good. We finish breakfast then decide what we were gunna do today.

"Sorry but I have the shift at the cafe all day till 6 tonight" Lucas mentioned. We both pouted. He went upstairs as I went to go sit next to Colby.

"Hey Colbs" I say as I sit next to him. He turns the TV off and turns to me.

"Hey Cora" He mocks my voice. I just look at him for a second. I go to move the hair out of his face but he stops my hand.

"What'd you do that for?" I ask him. He moves the hair himself.

"No reason." He smiles for a quick second then turns back to the TV and turns it back on.

"You ok?" I ask him concerned. He looked really sad.

"It's nothing I'm ok" he tells me. Obviously I didn't believe him.

"Don't make me tickle you. I know how ticklish you are" I say smiling at him. When I say he's ticklish he's really fucking ticklish. He rolled his eyes so I sit on top of him and start tickling the fuck out of him. He starts laughing really hard trying to get me to get off of him but I wouldn't budge. I stop tickling him when I realize he's fine now and just look at him. We held eye contact in complete silence for about 30 seconds. We started to pull closer to each others faces slowly getting ready to kiss but then Lucas comes running down the stairs.

"Shit I'm fucking late" He yells out as he sprints out the door. He comes back a few seconds later.

"Almost forget these babies" he said as he grabbed his keys and jingled them. He turns around before leaving and looks at me sitting on Colby's lap.

"You two were about to kiss weren't you" he asked with a smirk. He shook his head and laughed.

"No we weren't right Colby" I say as I look at him trying to hide my blushing smile.

"Yeah no of course not" he says looking at Lucas then shakes his head yes. Lucas lets out a laugh then leaves. I turn to Colby and look at him for a little longer then start leaning in again. Before we kiss I snap out of it.

"Uhm haha don't you think this should wait I mean I don't this to ruin our friendship" I say awkwardly.

"What will a little make out sesh do?" He said while he pulled me in and kissed me passionately. He couldn't like me, there's no way he could like me. We made out for about 5 minutes then let go of each others lips. We both smile at each other and I sit next to him getting off of his lap.

There's no possible way he can like me...right?