3

It's been a few weeks since I kissed Colby and things have been going good. Colby and I hang out almost everyday, we always find something to do. Todays events were Colby bursting through the door of my apartment like he lives here.

"Colby! You scared me half to death... no knock? What if I had a guy over?!" I say to him standing up from off the couch.

"That's a good question Cora, But the only guy that should be here is your brother. And if not him then me, soooo in conclusion, nothing would happen, and if there was one here he would be out of that door by now." He says pointing to the door walking over to me smiling.

"Hi Cora." He smiles brightly and hugs me, his hugs are the best. He had Dunkin in his hand but I didn't see any coffee for me.

"Where's mine?" I say smiling jokingly. He looks at me and smiles

"Up my ass!" He turns around and bends over so I push him away.

"Ew you asshole!" I say laughing.

"Well I mean mine was just in your face-" he says laughing

"Shut up!" We're both laughing, this is us, we're close and I don't even know how, I've only known him for what like less then a year. You gotta love him though.

"Here" he hands me a coffee and I snatch it from his hand.

"3 vanill-" I start talking but he cuts me off

"Yeah yeah 3 vanilla swirl, 3 cream and iced" he lets out a small laugh

"So specific it's hard to forget" he says as he sits next to me.

"Yeah, we'll at least I don't like black coffee with nothing in it" I say taking a sip of my coffee looking at him.

"Oh really" his voice overlapping mine.

"Yeah really" I say giggling. He put his coffee on the table and started tickling me

"Stop Colby I'm gunna spill my coffee" I saw yelling and laughing with my coffee still in my hand and before you know it it's all over me and the side of the couch I was sitting on. He stops as soon as he realizes what happened.

"Oh, I'm... I'm really sorry Cora, I'll clean it up" He says as he starts to feel bad.

"No it's ok haha it's those couch covers that you can toss into the washer and the stains come out, I'll just go change real quick." I say standing up.

"Oh ok I'll go get you another coffee" Colby says kindly.

"No Colbs it's ok I don't need one, you wanna come in my room and wait?" I say walking up the stairs, I soon hear foot steps follow behind me.

"I think I've seen your room like twice over the multiple months we've been togeth- I mean hanging out" he says behind me. Together? He almost said together. Hm.

"Yeah haha it's cuz usually we're either out partying with Ruby, Sam, and Lucas or it's just you and me out somewhere by ourselves" I saw blushing infront of him hoping he doesn't see. We get to my room and he sits on my bed and I go over to my closet and eventually find something.

"Ok I'm gonna go change, you stay here" I say looking at him then closing my bedroom door and walking over to the bathroom. A few seconds later after I get out of my soaked shirt and shorts a knock sounds though the door.

"Yeah what's up Colby" I say expecting it to be colby because we're the only two in the apartment right now.

"I know you heard when I stuttered earlier it was obvious haha I just wanted to let you know that it didn't mean anything, unless you wanted to because if you did then I would have no pro-" I cut him off and I open the bathroom door in just my bra and panties and he looks at me for a split second then spins around really fast with his back facing me.