Chapter 2: Unwanted Attention

(Raven's P.O.V.)
As I was walking to the opening of my cave. I began to notice this strange white stuff. When I stepped on it, it just felt right. Like I was supposed to be walking on it. When I stepped outside I saw my once beautiful lush green clearing was all white, and the small waterfall wasn't moving. I walked over and toutched it. It stung a little bit. This made me very angry. Who would ruin my beautiful home? I transformed in to a legend beast, and let out a mighty roar. And set out to find out who caused this.

(Nobody's P.OV.)
As Raven set out, she was unaware that her roar had attracted some unwanted attention.

(Sir Fangar's P.O.V.)
Ah, I finally have my lovely little Liella. Soon the wedding will commence. *roar* Perhaps it's that pesky lion again. "Mara, gather your mammoths. Find the source of that noise. Ensure that it does not interfear with my wedding.

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
As Raven continued running through the forest, her unwanted attention grew closer. Hearing the roar of a speedor. She quickly transformed and hid behind some trees, and pulled her hood up. What she didn't notice was a corner of her cloak was sticking out from her hiding place. As they rode by Mara noticed the peice of cloth and stopped her speedor. Carefully walking up, she grabbed to cloth and pulled. Raven fell over and let out a small gasp. Her hood stayed up thankfully. And Mara called to her mammoths. And to make a long story short. Raven ended up in a cage on it way back to Sir Fangar.

(A/N Sir Fangar's P.O.V. is exteremely hard to write I might not continue doing it.)