44~

Derek got up with a roar, fortunately silent enough not to wake the others. Except Stiles. The fox jumped out of bed watching his wolf transform, not sure what to do.

Stiles: Derek?

The named answered him with an aggressive growl that made jump the young man.

Stiles: What should I do now?

Nogitsune: Usually to calm a werewolf, you brake his neck, so he is not dead but he can no longer move.

Stiles: Usually? Anyway, I expected an answer of this kind...

The werewolf fell on the floor by dropping a lamp in a thud. Stiles thought about the supernatural transformations, it seemed to him that Derek managed to control his metamorphoses, why would he be at the mercy of his inner beast? Precisely, he got up slowly from the ground with a threatening look and full of rage, he was advancing towards him at the other going back. Meanwhile, Scott opened his eyes, the sound of the lamp above him woke him up. He went upstairs in the dark, fortunately for him he had his wolf eyes to help him. Hearing the growls, he accelerated by following the noise and stopped in front of the bedroom door, Stiles backed up towards the door, he jumped back after the wolf jumped on the bed. The Alpha threw himself on him, but as Derek was much stronger than him, although he was an omega, he was thrown on the wall and did not get up. Isaac appeared at the entrance of the room. Derek's eyes shone supernatural blue, so he saw Stiles' aura and bright jade eyes, the fox understood that it did not help to calm him down. Scott regained consciousness and took the neck of the metamorph in the crook of his elbow to knock him out but the other took his arm and threw him to the ground, he was unconscious again. Lydia and Kira were behind Isaac who opened the light (Malia had gone to sleep in the forest), while the fox was worried, he knew that Derek could be stronger than him completely transformed and enraged, in fact, he could kill him easily. Precisely, the wolf gave the first blow, he planted his claws in the belly of the komicho, who spat blood a few seconds later. Everyone looked surprised. Lydia uttered a small scream of terror and Kira did not dare to look.

Stiles: Derek...

He sighed in a cut way, as if he had just dropped a very heavy weight on his back, but the wolf had no expression except an unknown rage.

Stiles: Can you take care of it?

Nogitsune: Why me? Well... I know you won't give me a reason anyway...

They quickly understood that the Nogitsune had taken his body. Derek had removed his claws from Stiles and was about to bite him, but Void did the same maneuver as Scott earlier, neck to arm. The wolf took the arm of his grip and pushed the demon on the floor's back, being more resistant than Scott, he got up quickly. The fox, although waver, stood in front of the door, his arms in front of Isaac, Kira and Lydia, while Scott remained on the floor, his eyes half open, he wanted to protect them. The komicho advanced, the wolf dodge behind him and pressed with all his weight on his left leg that broke. The young man screamed and during this time, his opponent bit him on the shoulder, snatching him from his flesh and skin. The fox yelps, limping and holding his arm, he growled with fury. Derek licked his lips and spit out the blood and skin.

Stiles: Now you can break his neck.

Void Stiles: No, I won't, I care about his life, because if I do he doesn't have every chance of surviving.

Although he was suffering, the demon approached the beast with a tender smile that he had never had.

Void Stiles: Derek, it's me, it's Stiles, your fox, look me in the eyes.

Derek looked him in the eyes and the other put his forehead on that of the wolf. He kissed him and surrounded him with his arms with as much force as possible (despite his wound) and compressed him, he put his hands behind his back and snatched off his skin deeply with incredible strength. His pulse calmed down, he closed his eyes that had become normal again and lay down on the bed. The adult became human again and was now drowsy. They sighed, Void wiped his bloody fingers while explaining himself.

Void Stiles: Pain makes it human, but it must be something to alleviate it.

He while his arm validates to Scott to put him upright.

Scott: Thank you. I didn't really help but I still tried...

The demon hugged him. He dragged his crooked leg to a chair and watched his shoulder redo itself.

Stiles: What do we do for our leg? I remind you that we have to go fight tomorrow.

Void Stiles: Don't worry, we'll do what we have to.

Stiles: How?

Void Stiles: We have to recase my leg now, who is going to help me?

Stiles: What?!

Void Stiles: Scott, Isaac, you hold my leg, Kira and Lydia, you hold my shoulders, I must not move at all.

Kira didn't dare to touch him, she had never put a single finger on his cold skin. (As she believe)

Void Stiles: Come on, I don't bite, and hold tight.

Wanting to be reassuring, he gave her a crooked smile.

Void Stiles: Don't worry, if I free myself, I won't be angry at you.

Lydia: Are you sure it's a good idea? I don't have a supernatural strength unlike you.

Void Stiles: Yeah, it's true, so let the place for Kira, she will hold my two shoulders and relieve me of electricity.

Kira: What?!

Void Stiles: You heard right, it will weaken me and hurt more, but I resist it well.

Everyone shook the demon's arms and shoulders. Kira had his fingers bright and charged with electrons and Void had a wet rag in his mouth, so that he clenched his teeth because of the pain and full of water to better conduct electricity. Isaac heard the fox's heart pounding, was he stressed? Impossible.

Lydia: So... You just have to turn the bone so that it looks normal and you push it to the knee...

Void Stiles: Come on, it's now!

Isaac and Scott were performing with a guilty look. Void was screaming, he was suffering, and electricity added a level.