48~

Void and the others approached the person who had shouted, who was kneeling on a man. Scott was sitting on the floor looking at his bloody hands. The wounded man kept his eyes open and had tremors.

Unknown: He bleeds behind his head and his arm is broken I think.

Void: Who did it?

The man crouching on the other looked at Scott, the two seemed horrified by each other.

Void: Well done.

The werewolf had a bloody mouth, discovering his red fangs after the fox's remark.

Unknown: He is not a werewolf.

Isaac rolled his eyes.

Isaac: I told you not to fight against him.

Scott: But I didn't know he was human! He looked strong.

Unknown: Will he transform?

Derek: Scott has a lot of difficulty with his abilities at the moment, especially for the werewolf bite, so no, and anyone else won't have it either.

Void: Well, this kind of idiot is not able to control his inner puppy, maybe he needed to go shit in the woods? Or maybe taking a little walk would do him good?

Scott growled fiercely.

Scott: And Derek? You don't blame him for breaking your leg.

Derek: Hey!

Void: It wasn't the same, we were healed.

Scott: "We"? Stop saying that by talking about Stiles and you.

Void: Why? Does that bother you?

Scott rushed on the demon and bit his arm.

Void: Come on, you nasty dog, bite me longer and it will be my knife that will end up in your face.

Derek: Stop! The important thing is just to take care of him!

Void executed by shooting the Alpha with a death stare.

Void: Derek, go get me the med kit near the door and you Isaac, go take the fly pot in my cabin.

The two returned a few seconds later.

Void: You the puppy, you go to the bench and you think about what you did.

The fox raised his eyebrows pointing to the Swiss wooden bench and the other growled on his way there.

Void: Isaac, remove the top to let the flies free themselves. You, your name?

Unknown: Aki.

Void: Aki, you hold his head straight and you raise it.

The man in his fifties remained in the requested position. The Nogitsune, whose flies were spinning around, put his thumb and index finger in the wound while the victim screamed in pain.

Void: I touch a vein, give me a fly.

Isaac stretch his hands to catch one before one of them lands directly on his palm and becomes docile. The wolf placed it on the wounded man head and the insect infiltrated under his skin, letting himself be led to the flow of blood from his veins. The man stopped screaming and was breathing slowly, but there was still a lot to do. The Nogitsune put his hands on the wound and took the pain. Derek wiped the blood from his head and arm after Void put another fly in his flesh. He received antibiotics quickly, his scars were sewn and he was covered with bandages.

Void: Go back to your training, they take care of the rest.

Indeed, 2 people took the injured person out. Scott growled when Void approached and looked down at him. He leaned at his height.