Pick a Name

Carlisle spent all night reading through Becky's and her mom's files. What he discovered was incredible to him and a little unheard of, but not entirely unusual. Her mom's blood when concentrated properly could cure most ailments of those with her similar blood type. However, Becky's enzymes could cure anything even allergens depending on how it was concentrated and the chemicals it was blended with.
It intrigued him enough that he almost wanted to run his own experiments on her blood. He just couldn't imagine hurting a child to do so, especially not against her will for no other reason than to run tests that she doesn't need. He plans on running tests later, but only for a full wellness check. She's been through a lot.

Becky holds Rosalie's hand following her into Carlisle's office. "I ready."

His smile makes her giggle. "Stand on the wall, feet flat against the wall please." He measures her height and then her weight. "Looking healthy, dear." Gently scruffing her pink hat.

Becky is severely underweight, but he didn't see a reason to scare her about it. Her teeth will need several fillings, he's noting everything and will sort out the best strategy to get her little self back to peak health. Luckily, she still only has baby teeth right now, so he's not too worried if a couple will need to be pulled. She didn't fight it when Rosalie brushed her teeth the first time.

He rolls up her sleeve and bands her arm. "This is going to pinch, but I need to take a couple vials of your blood okay?"

She nods, "to pay my went."

Both of them look at her in surprise. "To do what?" Rosalie asks.

"Pay my went." She sneezes into her banded arm making Carlisle move to the other arm. "Oo know. Went."

A disgusted chill runs through them. "No, my doll. You will not be paying rent. That's ridiculous." Rosalie assures her. "You shouldn't have had to do that, I'm sorry."

Becky hugs Rosalie's arm, squeezing it tighter when Carlisle sticks the needle into her inner elbow. He takes no more than two vials, not wanting to make her feel weaker than she already does. He wraps her elbow in a purple self adherent bandage and gives her a sucker from the new bag Esme bought for this purpose. Carlisle lightly holds her cheek for doing so well and lets her go eat breakfast.
Breakfast consists of fried eggs, bacon, and pancakes drizzled with honey with a glass of cranberry juice. Becky starts to describe the taste of everything when she notices they're not eating. She thought about it and realized that they've never eaten in front of her except the one time when she was brought here. She hopes if she describes the delicious taste, that maybe they will eat too.
It doesn't make anyone eat, but Esme assigns her to now describe her meals. This will help Becky's word building and allow them to live vicariously through her. They can taste the food better than any human, but none of them enjoy the aftermath of eating, so they only do it when it's necessary.

Edward comes into the kitchen, putting Becky's empty plate in the sink. "There's someone here to see you." He helps her down from the chair and leads her to the living room.

Steven is squatting next to the ottoman in front of the kitchen entryway. He still has dark circles under his eyes, but not near as bad or puffy. His hair is purposely messy like it normally was. Edward had spent all night at the Sterling's removing Becky's existence. Emmett eventually went back with Jasper and Carlisle to help with everything.

"Tevie!" Becky runs over to him wrapping her arms around his neck.

He raises her off the ground, his arms around her hips. "I was afraid you might hate me after hurting you."

Her eyes mist, ready to cry. "No..." Resting her head on his shoulder to raise her stitched up arm, that's almost healed. "I not undersan, but I till love oo."