5.5 Late Night Texting (Bonus Chapter for 1k Reads!)

-Neymar POV-

Carmen was right--life was complicated enough. Things would be a lot simpler if I just enjoyed what she and I had now. I thought about that while I drove Amelia back to her hotel. She had been a kind date, and she didn't comment on the fact I had left her alone for nearly the exact amount of time Carmen had left her husband alone. Her look was enough for me to know she knew where I'd been. I was relieved to get back home and get out of my suit. It definitely hadn't been made with the intention to be worn for as long as I'd had it on. 

Once I was down to my boxer briefs, I climbed into bed and relaxed into the sheets in my dark room. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and scrolled through my notifications again before bed. Just then, I got a text from Carmen. 

C: 'Still thinking about you...'

'Oh yeah? What about me?'

C: 'Just thinking about your fingers inside me and other things.'

'Did you like that?'

C: 'Would've liked it more if you didn't have to stop.'

'Believe me, I didn't want to.'

C: 'What did you want to do?'

'I wanted to keep going until you came, and then I would've taken you home with me and made you cum over and over.'

C: 'Who said you still can't?'

'Wanna come over?'

C: 'I can't but how about this... Imagine me next to you in your bed right now...'

'What are you wearing?'

C: 'I'm wearing a tiny little black lace chemise. It's kind of see-through in all the right places.

'Are you wearing that black thong I like?'

C: 'Oops.. I guess I forgot to put on panties'

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, listening to her instructions to imagine her beside me. I started to picture her in a tiny black chemise beside me. Her smooth skin was visible underneath the black lace as her leg brushed against mine under the duvet. She toyed with the skinny strap on her shoulder that was barely enough to hold the chemise in place over her large perky breasts. My phone vibrated again.

C: 'I want you to wrap your arms around me and kiss me like you want me.'

'I'm gonna pull you on top of me so you can feel how hard I am when I kiss you.'

C: 'I love when I can feel your big hard cock through your boxers.'

C: 'I want to grind on you till your boxers are soaked from my pussy.'

'You're making me so hard right now fuck'

'Are you wet?'

C: 'Soaking wet for you baby.'

'I want to taste you and let you ride my face. I want to spread your pussy with my tongue and lick your clit while you squirm.'

C: 'Mm, what if I put your cock in my mouth while you eat me out?'

'And you suck me sloppy while I make you cum in my mouth.'

C: 'Your tongue feels so good on my pussy. I'm going to moan while I suck your dick and play with your balls. Are you gonna cum in my mouth?'

'Only if you show me before you swallow it.'

C: 'And then you'll kiss me so I can taste my cum in your mouth.'

'Mmm, and while I'm kissing you I'm squeezing your tits and playing with your hard nipples under all that lace.'

C: 'I want you to lay me on my back and suck my nipples before you fuck me.'

'I'm going to feel every inch of your body and kiss you from your lips to your sweet tight little pussy.'

'Then I'm going to stick my dick in your tight little hole and listen to you moan my name while I fuck you.'

C: 'Your dick feels so good and you're hitting my G spot every time you thrust into me.'

'I'll spit on your pussy and play with your clit some more while I fuck you faster and faster'

I blew out a heavy breath and reached for the lotion beside me on my nightstand. I slipped my left hand under the duvet and into my boxer briefs. I took my stiffened member into my hand and started stroking myself. I closed my eyes as I pictured her. 

I pictured myself fucking her and hearing her moan each time I thrusted. I imagined myself standing at the side of the bed while she lay face up, looking at me in my eyes while I was inside her. Her breasts bounced at the pace I fucked her, and she gripped onto them as she came closer and closer to her orgasm once I'd found her g spot. I pulled out only briefly for her to switch positions. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She arched her back and pointed her perfectly round ass in my direction. I put my hands on her and squeezed her ass before I spread it just wide enough to see her tight pussy. I leaned in and let myself taste her. She moaned in response, so I kept going. I licked her and stuck my tongue inside her. She tasted sweet and she was quickly becoming my favorite meal. 'Fuck. Right there,' she told me. I let my tongue dance on her clit while she came into my mouth. Just as she came, I stuck my dick back in her, and she giggled excitedly. I fucked her faster this time, watching her cheeks recoil. I smacked her ass and she moaned my name. She felt like heaven and it was driving me insane. My breath was getting raggedy. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax.

I opened my eyes again and stroked my dick faster and faster until I finally came into a napkin. I sighed with contentment and let my head fall back against the pillow. 

A/N: Thank you so much for 1K reads! As promised, here's a short mini-chapter ;) This comes in between chapters 5 and 6. Hope you enjoy! See you soon for another new chapter.