Frat boys in Knickers? (Bonus Edition)

{WARNING THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOUR OVARIES EXPLODE SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION :D 3 Chapters in 3 days oh lord i'm raising my requirements for a new chapter ;3 }

Chapter 11

“How is everyone feeling tonight?” yelled Harry as he steps on stage. Everyone in the room yelled and cheers, and yes that included me and Jess. “Alright tonight is going to be purely sick.” The crowd cheered again, “My name is Harry Styles for those who have been living in a swamp for the past four years. Friends call me Haz while others call me Cheeky,” Harry smiled flashing those lickable dimples as he said, “And I’m pretty sure the ladies know why.”

The room erupted into whistles and girls screaming. It got so loud me and Jess covered our ears laughing. “Okay everyone simmer down. Tonight we have a lot in store for you, so get your ones, and check books out because the lads in the back are hot, oily, and ready to give you a show.”

The crowd screams as a girl off to the right jumps up and yells, “Will you be preforming to?”

Harry looks at the girl and walks to the end of the stage and says, “Yes I’ll be preforming, I mean it wouldn’t be a show unless I preformed, but I if you want a special performance after the show is over with then meet me back stage.” Harry winked at the girl who screamed and then fainted.

“Holy shit did she just…” I stopped as Jess said, “Yeah I think she did.” Me and Jess looked at each other as the security guard picked up the girl, carrying her out of the room.

“Now since that is settled, let’s start the show, and just remember nothing is off limits.” Harry smiled as he bit his lip and winked. The girls went insane and jumped up screaming. Harry turned and walked back behind the curtains.

--------------

There were three sets of performers: there were the freshman’s, the sophomores, and the junior and seniors mixed up into one. The freshman’s were so adorable it was like watching a boy toddler dance as he goes through his humping phase, and the sophomores reminded me of those perverted preteen boys that always tried to grab your boobs at the most inappropriate times and places. So while Jess was laughing at how weird they were being I started messing with my phone. “Losing interest?” asked Zayn as he grabbed his water cup and drank from it.

“Watching teenage boys make a fool out of themselves isn’t something that I find very amusing.”

“Why not? I think it’s hilarious.” Said Zayn.

“To me there still kids. What if it was a teenage girl up there, would it still be funny?”

Zayn shrugged, “I mean if they have the body for it, let them do what they want.”

“You’re sick.” I said as I stopped and looked at him, “What if it was your sister who was up there? Would you still feel the same way?” Zayn stopped drinking his water and looked at me, his facial expression harden and I smirked, “Yeah I thought so.” I turned back looking at my phone when Zayn leaned to me and said, “Kitten can we talk?”

Not looking up, “What do you call what we’re doing now? Barking?”

Zayn let out a small laugh and said, “I miss your sarcasm.”

I mocked Zayn’s laugh and said, “To bad my sarcasm doesn’t miss you.” Zayn laughed again as Jess shot me a questioning look, I shook my head and smiled at her to let her know it was fine as Zayn leaned in again, “Let’s go talk somewhere privately.” I looked at him as he said, “You can trust me you know.”

I looked at him as I laughed, “It’s funny you said the same thing the day before you left me in bum fucked Egypt.”

Zayn looked down and said, “Just come on, I don’t want to have to yell over the loud music.”