!!!Info - Important (Read this first, please)!!!

Here's some things to help you understand the story a bit better:

First off, Y/n of course is you, (but not really personality-wise ;3). Meaning, to fit all readers, the reader is gender-neutral and goes by they/them pronouns. (Outfits and such are typed as followed: 'your favorite regular clothes', 'your favorite formal attire (suit, dress, or other)', 'your favorite swimsuit', etc.)

Secondly, you would likely sound like yourself in this story, except you sound more rough and scratchy (for this Y/n's backstory).

Third, this is an AU that include my personal beliefs about a certain character. You don't have to like any variant of them if you don't want to, this is just my personal unconfirmed thoughts on them. (I AM NOT A 'VILLAIN' APOLOGIST!)

Fourth, this fic would be a bit more in the format of a transcript. (Don't ask me why, I just stuck with it.)

Here's examples for the texts:

{text} = your second-person narration

*{text}* = actions and such

(insert character here): {text} = character talking

(insert character here): ({text}) = character thinking

{text} = in the confessionals

And lastly, there will be spoilers for the last few episodes of Disventure Camp. If you don't want spoilers, do not read until you can get caught up and/or finish the series. (I don't mind spoilers, but I'm sure about most people.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, that's all you need to know. Enjoy the rest of the fic! ~<3