Tell Our Secrets

(A/N: There's a few trigger warnings in this one, so just be aware.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three days since the season's first challenge. Not only is James and Aiden's relationship getting better, but you and the two of them also discovered a secret lab. It was pretty crazy.

Now you and the rest of the housemates are about to do another challenge, and this might be more embarrassing than the last. Apparently, since none of you properly read the contract, the show has the ability to collect your most personal information. Your secrets. And now you all have to hit a button in front of you to answer who has what secret or guess if the person doesn't respond in a few seconds, and Kristal would do it for you if you refuse to admit it. You hope certain things about you are not found out when it's not on your terms.

The challenge finally starts.

Kristal: Alright, let's start this off with something soft. So, "Who auditioned for the previous season and was rejected for being considered uninteresting?"

The timer for the question starts ticking, but it stops after two seconds due to Aiden hitting his button.

Aiden: *hits his button* Okay, I have no problem admitting that.

Kristal: Right, next one, "Who has been an extra in more than 50 movies but has never been credited?"

Riya: Ugh, couldn't you get something more obvious? *hits her button*

Kristal: Third one, "Who is openly pansexual?"

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, yeah. *hits their button* I wouldn't actually deny that.

Kristal: Correct, again!

Aiden: Is that the strongest thing you have?

Kristal: Oh, watch what you say, punk! 'Cause now we're going up a level. "Who had their first kiss in the previous challenge?"

After a bit of hesitation, both Aiden and Lake hit their buttons. This surprises James since he didn't know if Aiden had anyone before him, and it surprises you because you would normally expect someone to seal the deal with a kiss so to speak. Aiden starts to blush.

Kristal: That is correct!

Yul: Ha, virgins.

James: Literally no one before me, Aiden?

Y/n: You haven't already kissed in the week you were with him, either?

Aiden: It doesn't really matter, guys. It's not very important. *stop blushing*

Kristal: And we're just warming up. Challenge me again, and I'll expose your worst secret.

Aiden visibly tenses up at that and James looks like he knows about it, you shouldn't get that far ahead of yourself if you wanted to ask them about it though.

Kristal: Okay, "Who made their previous psychologist have to go to another psychologist?"

Hunter: *he and Tess look at each other* You don't have to if you don't want to.

Tess: Ugh, whatever. *hits her button*

Y/n: Could you not target everyone?

Kristal: Funny you say that, this next one is oddly specific. "Who has been diagnosed as on the spectrum?"

After a couple uncomfortable seconds, you hit your button. Some of the other housemates are noticeably surprised at that.

Four more of these totally invasive questions are answered after that. Yul forced his ex to have plastic surgery then broke up with her because she did it wrong (Why are you not surprised about that one?), Rosa has shoplifted in the past for her daughter, Lake is actually wearing a wig because of her hair falling out due to stress, and Ally apparently posted sexy pictures of herself on the internet. Some housemates are starting to get agitated by this embarrassing challenge.