Island Paradise (Sex)

Christian
We are in air and I lead my bride back to our bedroom to join the Mile High Club. I lock the door and turn on some soft music. I pull her to me and dance around with her and I start slowly kissing her and I unzip her dress as I kiss her neck and slide her wedding dress off and help her step out of it. I help her step out of it and lay it on the chair next to the wall. I slip her shoes off and mine. I take my suit off and my shirt I then start taking all her clothes off and we are naked and I pull her to me. I start moving my hands to her breasts and play with her nipples and she moans in pleasure and I lean down an snuck on each breast and she involuntarily pushes her pelvis into my groin area and I respond by pushing into her and I lift her up and wrap her legs around me and gently slide inside her. I push inside her a little at time and she wants more as we kiss she pushes me until I break through her hymen she winces and keeps pushing and we str thrusting against each other until she comes and I lay us on the bed and keep thrusting and she meets my every thrust until we come together.

Anastasia
I was very nervous about having sex for the first time. It hurt and then started feeling good and then I had an orgasm. He laid us on the bed still inside me and he thrust deeper inside me and we kissed and we kept thrusting until I had another orgasm and he exploded inside me. It felt so good I wanted more and more. He moved onto his back and he held me tight and we started kissing agains as he played with my private parts and I played with him he slid his fingers inside me and I had an orgasm and he lifted me onto him as I slid down and I moved up and up and down him as he thrust upward until I came we kept going until we both came. I laid on his chest, the skin and against skin felt so good. I am so glad I waited until I got married. We fell asleep and soon we shower together and have shower sex and get dressed for our landing.

Jason
I took a nap and so did Gail, we are in the other bedroom and we had to get earplugs so we didn't hear them having sex. It is supposed to be soundproofed, but I am not taking chances. Gail has already fell asleep and I slip in behind her and plug my ears for the next few hours.

Gail
I am awakened by a knock on the door and I wake Jason and we clean up and go to our seats and soon the Greys join us and buckle up. We are going to be spending time off here on the island, Sophie is coming in on another flight. Her college graduation we went to a week ago and she had to pack up her things and she is joining us on the island to vacation with us and then come back to Seattle afterward. We have a room ready for her and mr Greys place has a new home waiting for just us. We will be living there when we get back. Elliott is completing it while we are gone. It's our own home for life.

Christian
We have a smooth landing and the cars are waiting to take us to our destination. I can't wait to get to our home. Anastasia is taking pictures of the scenery and me.

Anastasia
I made sure to get my camera and get pictures of everything including my hot husband. We finally arrive at a huge estate and I see a huge house surrounded by smaller houses, we are driven to the huge house while the others are driven to the smaller houses. Christian Carrie's me over the threshold and introduces me to the staff and we have dinner together and we leave the cleaning to the staff and they disappear for the night. Soon I am naked and so is Christian. He leads me out to the patio and there is a big lounger with blankets on it and pillows. He starts kissing me and tells me he want to have me under the stars. I'm so ready for this man. We kiss and he sits me down and spreads my legs apart and lays me back and he kisses his way up my legs to my thighs and finds my vagina and starts licking and rubbing my clitoris as he starts sticking his tongue inside me and I have and orgasm and he moves me up the lounger and kisses his way up to my breasts and stops at my cigarette burn and then continues on to my breasts and sucks my nipples tugs them and then kisses up my neck and finds my mouth and moves himself between my legs rubbing his penis against my vagina, I feel him rub against me and I push against him until he slides inside me. We start thrusting and he goes deep inside me he starts teasing me by pulling out and in over and over again until I. wrap my legs around him and push with my legs and he starts moving faster and harder inside me. I come at least twice as he bites and pulls on my nipples and finally he comes as well.

Christian
I am throughly enjoying laying here naked with Anastasia sleeping under the stars. I am so ready so I wake her up kissing her and her kissing me back I move into position and slide inside her and she responds and meets each of my thrusts and I keep moving slowly and she comes three times and I finally explode inside her. I cover us up and pull her body next to mine and cup her breast and her vagina.