episode 1

✉️— windmill village.

air flowing with grass is a poetic way of describing the movement of air that carries along blades of grass. which can be distinguished on a windy day when the wind sweeps across a field of grass, causing the blades to sway and dance in unison.

under a tree, y/n lazes off in a dappled shade. experiencing a moment of tranquility, scenting the aroma of newly cut grass. this composure lasted for a few minutes then luffy unequivocally startled her by demanding to play with him.

y/n sighs because she knew that even if she declined luffy, he wouldn't stop annoying her until she does. she reluctantly gets up from her spot and settled to play with him—she is reluctant to admit it but luffy's presence was comforting to her, though most of the time she does see him as a gullible boy.

these moments were significant to their childhood, their playful antics create a sense of freedom and innocence, as they roll, tumble, and jump in pure delight. their imaginations take flight as they transform the grassy expanse into a world of their own creation, where each patch of grass becomes a stepping stone or a hiding place in an imaginary adventure.

Y/n— her life wasn't distinguished as normal at all, with dadan being her adoptive mother. it's confusing when you are unknown as to who your parents were. she had no idea how she was related to dadan, but they were. she took her in. and then ace followed.

growing up, they barely said a word to each other, and ace was a mischievous kid; but as time passed, they began to grow closer. and eventually, ace pledged to himself that he would protect Y/n at any cost.

being raised by mountain bandits were, something. it was wild, Y/n was delighted when Luffy first came. and for some reason, ace wanted nothing to do with him. Atleast at first.

" He's just a waste of time, Y/n. "

" Don't be mean to him, I'm willing to be his friend " ace acknowledged with a scoff " Fine, but I won't. I'm not interested in befriending him "

It's amusing how ace said that when he developed a liking to Luffy more than Y/n. and in due course, they exchanged sake and Ace, Sabo, and Luffy became brothers. Y/n, supposedly was going to be their sister, but didn't like the idea of drinking sake.

After a few incidents had passed, luckily resolved.  Sabo then lived with them and their lives were full of vibrancy since.

-

— As teenagers, they are at a stage of life where they are filled with youthful enthusiasm, boundless energy, and a sense of possibility. They are curious and eager to explore the world, discovering their own strengths, talents, and interests. During this time, they often engage in self-reflection, contemplating who they want to become and what they want to accomplish.

Ace and Sabo left windmill village, leaving Y/n and Luffy. They are accomplishing what they can as of right now, they intent to be pirates. Luffy being king of the pirates, and Y/n being the greatest woman swordsman alongside him

Luffy, having a devil fruit. trained hard to be able to control it. while y/n can cut down mannequins perfectly.

with every passing day, they always envision what their crew would look like. Dreaming of developing a crew is a captivating vision that ignites the imagination and stirs the spirit of adventure within. It is a dream that resonates with the desire for camaraderie, shared goals, and the pursuit of a collective purpose.

they went on for training and intended to leave when they turn 17—the adventure awaits.