episode 4

❔— mr. swordsman

"that's a great idea, y/n! " luffy said

while zoro replied "no way, I'm not gonna be a pirate! "—"here's the thing, mr. swordsman. it's either you die here from starvation or continue your journey and be a pirate so you can achieve your dream of being the world's greatest swordsman" y/n stated. zoro hated her, he hated her because she was right. he was thinking about it.

luffy was puzzled, because y/n wasn't the type to let other people interfere with her dream "eh, but y/n isn't it your dream of being th- " he was cut off by y/n, who was covering his mouth. "shhh! don't tell him that " luffy was even more puzzled at this point, but still listened to her.

zoro was lost in his thoughts, closing his eyes, zoro envisioned the path ahead, knowing that time would be the first sacrifice he would have to make. he understood that achieving his goals would demand a substantial investment of his most precious resource. The weight of the decision rested heavily on his shoulders. The atmosphere was filled with an air of uncertainty and contemplation. he found myself staring at the sun, its glow casting dancing shadows across the objects that collided it, mirroring the turmoil within the swordsman's thoughts.

taking a deep breath, zoro answered—"fine, i'll become a pirate " y/n turned to face zoro with a grin "let's get this over with. so, are you our captain? " zoro asked, "no, luffy is "

zoro was stunned that luffy was the captain. he was careless and always had his guard down, he didn't say a word about it though. he still respected him. "so, roronoa. have any idea where your swords are? " zoro sighed "nope, but I'm assuming it's at the top floor where their marine captain is " 

"ok, we'll give them back to you " as y/n began walking towards the building, luffy followed. " luffy, can you take us to that window over there? " pointing at the window in one of the floors "okay! " luffy held her waist tightly and then extended his arm to go inside the building.

as they successfully entered the floor y/n turned to luffy " be quiet okay? " luffy replied with a nod. soon, they heard footsteps getting closer " shit " y/n whispered she panicked and went to the nearest hiding spot. the closet, she managed to drag luffy in with her. an awkward silence spread across the small atmosphere, which eventually broke when y/n realized the position that they were in.

she was sitting in luffy's lap, almost grinding onto him. a red color spread across y/n's face "oh my god, I'm so sorry "—"i-it's fine.. " luffy replied trying to hide the heat from his face.

y/n checked if the marine soldiers were still close, once she was certain that they'd left. they stepped out the closet, still embarrassed as to what happened but just shook it off. they checked every room on the floor to look for zoro's swords and eventually, came to a conclusion that his swords were at the main office in this building.

after beating up a few soldiers in the process they finally had access to the main office, and obtaining zoro's swords. just as they were about to celebrate victory, captain morgan's son caught them "what are you doing with those swords?! " shit  "luffy get us out of here! " 

luffy jumped out the window, holding y/n in his arms. they landed safely but they knew better than to keep their guard down, luffy shouted " zoro! we got your swords! " y/n used his sword to cut the rope he was tied in, then handing the swords to him. 

"the way she held and used my sword, is she a swordsman? " zoro thought to himself but now's not the time to think about these things. it was only a matter of time when morgan appeared and fought them.

luffy and zoro beat him up while you stand there watching them, you left your sword in the boat which was a dumb mistake a swordsman would do.

morgan almost hit luffy but zoro used his swords to cut down the cannon balls, "hm not bad " you thought. " thanks, zoro! " luffy said, zoro grinned "no problem, captain "—the fight came to a conclusion in which, of course. luffy won. "come on, let's go back to the ship. i'm glad we found our third crew member! " luffy said whilst grinning.

another swordsman in the crew? they knew more thrilling things would come to them in the future, they were looking forward to it.