Now Available on Kindle!

I'm sure you're already familiar with me leaving because of bullying and people stealing my stories. Unraveling Isabel is now available on Amazon Kindle (4.99 US) and paperback (18.99 US).  Go to my Instagram  @_maraa_d  for the link. It should be on my page on Wattpad, but some people say they can't see it, so try my Instagram.  

If you're upset about me leaving, I'm sorry but it's what's best for me. Please be kind and don't be rude. 

Here's a little sneak peek of what to expect! 

*

"There are two types of women in our world, Isabel. Do you want to be the necklace or the person wearing it?" When she narrowed her eyes and waited for me to answer, I smiled.

"I want to be the person owning the jewelry store," we started laughing after I said that.

"Amen to that. I really like you. I want you to visit my store, but I'd also love to get drinks with you too. I think we can take over this game," Marcella looked at her husband and clenched her jaw. This time, the anger was replaced by an expression that read revenge.

"Then let's toast to taking over the world," I tapped my glass against hers and sipped my champagne.

When I first entered the party, I was afraid that I wouldn't impress Marcella, but we were alike in some ways. We were both using Tom for different reasons. She was willing to marry him and suck up anything she could to better herself, and I was willing to use any contacts he had to better my business.

"It was great talking to you. Have Dax set up a time when you can come visit. Excuse me," she ran her hand over my arm before making her way to her husband.

The woman beside him had walked away before Marcella got to the table. She bent down and whispered something in his ear that made Tom turn and look at me. He raised his glass containing dark liquor, then called over Dax. They exchanged a few words with each other before Dax looked at me with the biggest smile.

I was confused about what was happening as Dax and Raphael hugged Marcella, then started walking over to me.

"Congratulations, Isabel. You're officially going to start doing business with Tom. You have a meeting with him next week so he can let you know what the next steps will be," Dax said.

"W-What?" My body froze from the great news he told me. Did he really just say that?

"Whatever you said to Marcella, it worked. Tom is excited to start referring you to his clients," Raphael said.

"We're so proud of you," Dax grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my body tightly.

"I can't believe I did that," I breathed in the smoky scent of his cologne. I'll never get tired of that smell.

When Raphael hugged me next, I shivered from the feeling of his hands running down my back. I was on a high from finally being able to do business with Tom, but now other feelings were stirring inside me.

"Are we staying here for a long time?" I asked.

"We can leave whenever we want. Why?" Dax frowned. I laughed softly, standing between the two and looking at them with a sultry look.

"I've already done what I came here for. I'd like to go back to your house now," I started by looking at Raphael, then I moved my lustful eyes to Dax.

Raphael chuckled, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. He brought the phone to his ear, then looked into my eyes. "Have the car ready in two minutes."

*

With the tinted partition window dividing us from the driver, and the sensual music blaring through the speakers, there was no way the security could hear what was going on in the backseat.

When we entered the vehicle, I started off by pulling my dress to my waist and sitting on Dax's lap so we could kiss. After a few minutes of groping and kissing, I was passed to Raphael, who wouldn't stop squeezing my bare ass while we kissed fiercely.

I was currently sitting in between the two with my tongue circling around Dax's tongue while Raphael sucked on my nipple. His fingers dug into my inner thigh, gripping it tightly as he bit my nipple.

"Oh my God," I pulled away from my kiss with Dax and moaned.

"Fuck," Dax groaned, ducking down and taking my other nipple into his mouth. My back arched as they sucked on my nipples simultaneously while Dax took his hand and rubbed it against my pussy. I still had my thong on, but I'm sure he could feel my wetness soaking through the soft material.

"I can't wait to get you back to the house. I'm dying for you to be on your knees as we cum all over that pretty little face," Raphael pulled away from my breast, staring up at me with fire in his blue eyes.

His words made my core throb harder than it was before. I'm sure he meant every word he said, and I knew we wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.