Chapter 6

" I know you feel the same what I feel magnus. You are the one i have been waiting from very long time " Magnus was backing and Alec was stepping to close him. Magnus back hitted the wall and Alec put both hand on the wall from the side . Magnus was looking at those hazel green layered eyes .

"They are so beautiful" magnus thought and gulped when alec's breath heated his face .

" Magnus. " Alec called in husky voice and lustful eyes . His breath was already giving shiver to him , Magnus breathed deep in and out.

" Magnus... I can't wait anymore. I need this . "

Alec was playing by his breath with magnus's face and tugging his chin at Magnus's nose then he came closer to his lips.

" No. " Magnus said when Alec was about to touch his lips.

" Magnus ... Don't stop me."

" no.. I can't "

" no"

" magnus"

" NOOOOOOO" Magnus screamed and opened his eyes. He was all sweaty and exhaling rapidly.

" It ..was dream . Just just... dream. Nothing much " he thought breathing hard and noticed around where he was .. He was sitting on a chair , hands were on a big table in front of him. There are glass doors in front and around it.The room looked like the interrogation room of the police station. Then he remembered what happened before and looking down to understand and quickly looked where the door flashed and Alec entered with Jace . Alec immediately attacked with his question.

" Where is he ? " He asked furiously and stood in front of Magnus who gave him confused glare and asked back.

" Who ? "

" Look.....don't get on my nerves. Okay ? And tell me before I do something that you would never like. " Alec warned him.

" What do you mean I am getting on your nerves? Hahh ? You are the one who is irritating me . And who the hell are you? And why the hell I am here ? " Magnus almost shouted .

" I said TELL ME WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR F*CKING FATHER ? " Alec shouted and banged his hands on the table in anger.

" Alec ... " Jace put his hand on alec's shoulder and come ahead of him .

" Magnus Bane , If you don't tell us where is asmodeus then we have other ways to get the truth out, so you have no choice. Tell me where is that bastard. " Jace gritted and frowned.

" Do you think that I am lying by looking at my face? " Magnus rolled his eyes.

" SHUT UP !!! Stop acting innocent. " Alec annoyed, magnus replied on that in funny way.

" I know that I am not innocent in some way, but I am surprised that I look like an actor!!! . Wow "

" Then who were those people who saved you? Was they your die hard fans ? Haah ? " Alec questioned . He was there when those unknown people saved magnus.

" Could be. " Magnus raised both brows and answered with a lazy grin, but he was also confused who were those people.

" Don't play with words . Tell me , Where is that crap ? " Jace asked again and Magnus got irritated by the same question, he stood up and shouted.

" I ALREADY TOLD YOU THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING THE SAME AGAIN AND AGAIN? "

" HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHERE IS YOUR OWN F*CKING FATHER IS ? " Alec shouted back.

" BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FROM AGES ! " Alec came to him and grabbed magnus' collar tightly and said in low voice filled with bitterness.

" And why should we trust you? "