Chapter 14

Magnus woke up the next morning. There was a different excitement in his mood. He got out of his bed and did start his morning routine and fed to chairman meaw. When he went to the kitchen, breakfast was already on the coffee table, which means Rafael had already left for office.

After eating his breakfast and finishing shower he was getting dress, taking more time than usual for his appearance and clothing style. He wore a black t-shirt with light blue denim jacket on it with a cream beige pant. He was trying his different kind of smiles by looking in the mirror, acting like a crazy teenager. He is gonna see that handsome creature who made sleep difficult for him last night. Okay, to be honest he was excited to meet Alec, that pretty face who started to give pleasure in his dreams. He got ready with his charming smile and grabbed his things , and left house for police department.

His eyes were searching for Alec when he reached, standing in front of the entrance of the building before felt a hand on his shoulder..

He met with a beautiful lady with blonde hair and a formal smile . A man standing beside her caught his attention who has blond hair , blue eyes , pale skin, little muscular not much , same height as magnus. He was a good looking man. Magnus felt little suspicious about that person who was looking him up to down with awkward expression like he had stolen something from him. Not even forcing to give a smile.

" Hi. I'm Lydia branwell , alec's work partner and this is Ryan branwell my brother. " She extended her hand.

" Magnus Bane." magnus shook with a grin.

He took back his hand when Ryan didn't shook back just smiled. And of course that was fake smile. Magnus thought.

" Are you here with Alexander ? I haven't seen you guys before . " Asked magnus.

" Because I don't work here, It's about your final document signing and I'm charge on it. And he is .. " she cut of by Ryan.

" I'm here for Alec. " He replied.Magnus definitely noticed a suspicious expression on the face of the guy.

Lydia shared a glance to his brother who looked away in annoyance ...

" Don't take him seriously if he joke with you. Come on let's go to the office. " She said with a smile and walked to her way . Magnus turned to follow her but stopped by the voice.

" Mr. Bane ." Ryan walked two steps forward and stood front of magnus. This time with a smile. Magnus smiled back .

" Not to be rude , but.. don't call him alexander. He don't like that when someone call him that. " he said with crossed hands.

" He didn't complain when I called him...And not to be rude, how can you say he don't like when I say that? " He asked back sarcastically.

" Of course I know.. we know eachother from childhood...I know everything about him what he like and doesn't like, believe me he dont have type, but he don't like Asian features either for some reason." He said with devilish smirk, showing his so called knowledge about like and dislikes of Alec... of course he affected magnus when he averted his eyes . That felt offended to magnus... He went silent and drown in the boat of thoughts ...

' The reason could be my father maybe... What if he still hate me with the Bane fact? .. why ? Why do I care? It's not like that I want to make Alec love me .. what? Love? that's far from the situation... If he not like me then love word not exist at the moment... Magnus ! Stop building hopes up right now... but what if he ... Arghhh ...' he groaned in thought and sighed.

He jumped back from his boat of thoughts when Ryan asked.

" Why you look upset? It's not like that, that you like him, don't you? " He was more concern about the answer...