Chapter ten POV Snape

A special thank you to my first follower:
ValkyrieCentral.
It's people like you that give others the motivation to pursue their dreams

She was here, I could feel her energy as she entered the hall.... Interesting..... So she's a first year, that narrowed it down a bit but not all the way, I still couldn't feel who, I didn't even know what house, and she wouldn't be able to tell, only to feel the attraction, there were to many people in the hall, her energy mixed and intertwined with the energy of others, masking it but I could still feel it that warmth.... Like kitten..... I was pulled out of my thoughts by a certain name that caught my attention: Bellatrix lestrange, I didn't know that Bella had a child, and a neko at that, extremely rare creatures whose birth should be celebrated not shuned, and though the headband was a clever disguise I could see the faint twitching of her ears and how the band was slightly higher than where the ears connected making it possible to see where the ears grew out of, when she was  first called I must admit that I thought McGonagall had ment the older lestrange female, she was sorted into Slytherin, not that that surprised me, I was expecting that, what I wasn't expecting was Albus too many names Dumbledor sending a curse at her the moment she turned her back, I also wasn't expecting her to have shields that were strong enough to not only protect her from the spell but to send it back to Albus. She was strong, I frowned when I saw that she wasn't eating, though it quickly disappeared when I saw Draco put some fish on her plate and she took a bite.
The first years were lead to the common room and the perfects explained the rules:
- no fighting outside of the common room
- no walking around the castle without others
- and no staying up after curfew
After that I made my ' grand entrance '
And told them which dorms were which, when to wake up so everyone is ready to go to the hall at the same time and encouraged them to get good grades
After my speech every one went to bed, someone decided to push Bellatrix and she ( because she was close) crashed into me.... That's when I felt it, the sweet energy that surrounded her and I knew the next moment, when she spoke
- I'm sorry professor
She was my mate.........