Chapter fifteen POV Bellatrix

It had been a week since I had talked to my older mates ( Severus and Lucius ) I had got the potion threw Draco and he hadn't really pushed on the subject of my creature inheritance, and I was content to be mum about it, life was moving forward, I was never alone though, if Draco wasn't there, than Vincent and Greg were, of course I wouldn't be my father's daughter if I didn't sneak away from time to time, scareing them because they lost me.
     I spent quite a lot of time in the chamber of secrets with the basilisk, laughing at the fact that Dumbledore sent his little weapon ( harry) to kill a basilisk that was just as much as an illusion as the diary " memory " he created.
    If harry had trouble with an illusion of a basilisk, I doubt that he will be strong enough to even scratch a real one. I'm younger than he was and I can already kill a dragon with a snap of my fingers. grown wiserds on the light side cant do that, Dumbledore can't do that. That's what they get for disregarding a whole branch of magic. Weakness
     My week has been mostly uneventful if you don't count the incident in transfigeration where one of the griffendors ( I think his name was Seames ) somehow made a flash bang out of the needles we were changing into matches, and it went of, I of course, getting confused, and started sent a few nasty curses his way, all connecting with their target, needless to say I got in trouble, and ended up in detention with Snape ( he simply smiled at me and handed me a book on advanced potion brewing ) that wasn't so bad so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal.