Chapter 1

"Hello race fans! Looks like you all have seen Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm are competing each other to see who will win the final laps!". Storm and Cruz are in the first place and they were fighting over for the finishing line. "Out of the way Costume Girl! I'm winning these race!" "Over my dead body Storm! I'm going to win, not you!". Storm and Cruz were so busy fighting and arguing that they didn't know that a unknown person in the azure blue car cover with real gems and diamonds, had just pass them in full speed ahead and cross the finishing line. "Wow! It's Diamond (L/n) for the win!" "A huge upset." "Even Storm or Cruz never saw her coming." Storm and Cruz are shocked to see she had just won the race. "What?! Just who the hell is she?" Storm questioned. "I think she must be a new racer. Her name is Diamond (L/n)." Cruz said.

🌺After the race🌺

Storm and Cruz got out of their cars and went into the pit lane. McQueen went up to Cruz, the 3 of them look at the jumbotron screen to see the new girl walking up onto the stage, still wearing her helmet. She was wearing a Neon Blue with Azure Blue racer suit that had 2 big azure blue stripes on it. Her knees had 2 neon blue diamonds bracelets around it. She wore her neon blue high heels boots with a white cotton around on top. A small azure blue ribbon was below on the heels. "Hey, Cruz. Who is that new girl?" McQueen asked. "That's Diamond (L/n)." Cruz replied back. "She's part of the next generation." Storm replied back too. They just ignore him and continued watching the scenes which kinda upset him. Just then one of the reporter ask Diamond to take off her helmet for a picture. And when she did, everyone gasp as some of their face turn red, blushing, nose bleeding and some fainted. Storm was blushing when he saw her face. Diamond had the most beautiful face in the world. She had a short hair the front was long, her eyes were really look like neon blue diamonds eyes. No wonder why people would called her Diamond, because she look like a real gemstone. "Oh my god! You are so beautiful!" "She's gorgeous!" "Be my girlfriend!" "Marry me, Diamond!" "I love you so much!" Seeing everyone were such a big fan to her, Diamond couldn't help but to laugh. Storm finds her laughing was really cute and adorable, he smiled gently.